Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

Oh guys, i'm impressed by your perseverance in translating for using this program :blink: ok, soon i'm going to complete ELMConfig for all modules which are available for me, after that I decide to translate my utility on english, so if you wait for some time, you'll get clear version.. Thank you for your interest in this program! And sorry for my english.. :)

Hi mate,

looking foward to the english version of this software,

Very well done indeed if this is your brainchild and thank you...........looking forward to English version :)

nice job mate,

i have them translated here on papper, your saving me alot of typing ;)

and i can confirm all of the above matches what my russina work mate has written for me on the screen shots i showed him today.

Pity as we used to have a Receptionist here who spoke fluent Russian but she retired 3 months ago due to bad health.

nice job mate,

i have them translated here on papper, your saving me alot of typing ;)

and i can confirm all of the above matches what my russina work mate has written for me on the screen shots i showed him today.

YOUR WELCOME LENNY ND YOU CAN USE THE SCREEN SHOTS IF YOU LIKE. I HAVE GIVING UP TONIGHT ON TRANSLATING LOL CANT BE BOTHERED :D

Here's another page

PAGE2-1.jpg

Finally got ELM interface. Not many things for me there, activated instant fuel consumption display and will turn off auto rear wiper. Unfo no success with Putty, only first code was accepted, possibly because my ELM is not rewired yet. Will check it out later.

Finally got ELM interface. Not many things for me there, activated instant fuel consumption display and will turn off auto rear wiper. Unfo no success with Putty, only first code was accepted, possibly because my ELM is not rewired yet. Will check it out later.

Peter keep trying , as the wiring will make no difference with PuTTy , there's a post further back i think page 5 on how to set it up so you can see the log and commands go through , all the switch and wiring does is move connections via a on/off/on switch so it will still accept the commands even if not wored yet

Thanks for tips Preee. Have already read it but did not have more time to deal with it.

I use Putty everyday at work....I hate it......Now you are making me use it at home also!! Im going to see what can be added, then ill but the adapter thing :D Brilliant work guys..

Hi guys,

Great work with this so far, going to get my self a cable ordered asap :)

I'm in the process of retrofitting the Bi Xenon headlights, thread in focus section. Just wondering if anyone has them already, and if they can be activated via this program.

I guess there is a good change they may be able to be activated , i read that thread and there seems alot of parts besides the lights to get them to work correctly.

i have my Wife who usually tells me whats around the corner as she thinks ! she is the best driver lol

Hi All,

Does anybody know yet if there is an option to allow a forced re-gen of the DPF.

this would be really good as ford charge pounds for this.

better still if there's an option not to see it at all.

i have my Wife who usually tells me whats around the corner as she thinks ! she is the best driver lol

Strangely enough when my wife is in the car she's always yelping and pressing the imaginary brake pedal. :angry:

It gets really annoying for many reasons, mostly because-

a/ I'm a qualified advanced Police driver with a long held clean licence, and-

b/ She doesn't drive and never intends to. <_<

If i ever took her on a full bore blue light run she would die of shock. :D

Some good news.. I complete translation ELMConfig, actual version 0.1.1.7, it's available here: http://civil.iffc.ru/ELMConfig/ELMConfig.zip

Also i added some new features - work with PAM, RCM, Door units, writing VIN in AHCM and HCM, fix some bugs.. And of course, english language now available. :D

• Like 1

Some good news.. I complete translation ELMConfig, actual version 0.1.1.7, it's available here: http://civil.iffc.ru...g/ELMConfig.zip

Also i added some new features - work with PAM, RCM, Door units, writing VIN in AHCM and HCM, fix some bugs.. And of course, english language now available. :D

civil-zz :wub: , Thank you so much , you are a very clever guy and thank you for tanslating it for us.

Did you ever write a guide on some of the options available?

Shift change light activates , but it does not indicate as it should with high Revs , is there some other part that needs to be turned on for it to function ?

Again thank you for updating this for us. :D

I have tested and works perfect , thank you Sergey.

opened each page i could in switch position 1 read and saved all configurations and also switch in position 2 done the same so i have backed up all on my AS-BUILT.

:)

Did you ever write a guide on some of the options available?

Shift change light activates , but it does not indicate as it should with high Revs , is there some other part that needs to be turned on for it to function?

No, there is no any guide, most of options have descriptions.. If there is no clear description it means I know nothing about it.. :D

Shift change indicator will correctly work after you reprogram PCM. Still I can't do it, this is more hard procedure than module configuring. Now without reprogramming PCM indicator will light up with engine cut-off, approximately at 6500 rpm for benzine vehicles

so i have backed up all on my AS-BUILT.

Yes, you are right. It's wise.. :)

small video of this great software :)

another great software, that support ELM chip (not this version)

http://www.chinaauto...wnload-263.html

Can anyone know what ftdi chip supports?

Rokos have you tried it and what does it do? , is it just a scanning software or can it do anything?