Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

I have not tested mine TBH , my was On by default , but still not tested it out , perhaps it needs longer to set it's self.

Thanks Pree ;)

I'll wait for any updates.

A problem - cannot get ELMConfig.zip and DllPack.zip.

Seems civil.iffc.ru links are off

I Just put them up on RS.....

EDIT------ Old links removed, new ones later in thread.---------------

Got them!

Thanks Richiemac!

im going to mod my elm connector tomorrow but i dont seem t be able to download anything onto my laptop :(

Download them via a download manager such as J Downloader etc. They're there alright, just checked myself and downloaded no problem.

Download them via a download manager such as J Downloader etc. They're there alright, just checked myself and downloaded no problem.

Cheers ill give this another go tonight :)

Hi.

Unfortunately Richiemac's ELMConfig.zip file isn't actual version 0.1.1.7 (in english) and civil.iffc.ru still down.

Found ELMConfig.zip 0.1.1.7 on web but antivirus mark him as trojan horse.

Can anyone please post a link to a correct 0.1.1.7 version?

I've completed the mod in ELM327 but can't get the file to enable the features :(

Thanks in advance!

Hi.

Unfortunately Richiemac's ELMConfig.zip file isn't actual version 0.1.1.7 (in english) and civil.iffc.ru still down.

I've completed the mod in ELM327 but can't get the file to enable the features :(

Thanks in advance!

if you want to PM me your email address i will email you the programme in a zip folder mate.

if you want to PM me your email address i will email you the programme in a zip folder mate.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

PM flying to you ;)

Hi.

Thanks in advance!

Could this be the reason why im having issues downloading the files? Ive downloaded J loader as said above but im in over my head with this laptop lark :lol: Once ive got the programme it wil be no issue as it will be like TECH 2 and MDI

Should be just click link to RS page and then choose 'save file to computer'. Open when done and run.

I have revised it to the English version.

can i programme a second ford key fob to start my focus using this elm software?

i have purchased an additional key fob,

and i have programmed it to unlock the car,

i have now found a place that will cut the blade for me for 10euro

so the final step is to get the key synced with the immobiliser can i use the software ELM congfig to do this ?

can i programme a second ford key fob to start my focus using this elm software?

i have purchased an additional key fob,

and i have programmed it to unlock the car,

i have now found a place that will cut the blade for me for 10euro

so the final step is to get the key synced with the immobiliser can i use the software ELM congfig to do this ?

Now possible Lenny with the software.

How many Keys do you have if you have 2 already you can program a new fob

Now possible Lenny with the software.

How many Keys do you have if you have 2 already you can program a new fob

thanks mate,

i have one flip key and one standard key both came with the car,

and i have the third key which is a flip that i purchased on eBay 2 years ago for 25euro

so when cut and programmed i will have gotten a ford flip key purchased and fully functional fro 35 euro all in.

thats absolutly fantastic. for wanted 198.76 to supply an additional flip key

Good Bargain Lenny , flip keys are great. The programming guide is in the Focus manual in my sig under Key section if you download it m8

Good Bargain Lenny , flip keys are great. The programming guide is in the Focus manual in my sig under Key section if you download it m8

excellent thanks mate,

Should be just click link to RS page and then choose 'save file to computer'. Open when done and run.

I have revised it to the English version.

I got it to work :)

thanks mate,

i have one flip key and one standard key both came with the car,

and i have the third key which is a flip that i purchased on ebay 2 years ago for 25euro

so when cut and programmed i will have gotten a ford flip key purchased and fully functional fro 35 euro all in.

thats absolutly fantastic. for wanted 198.76 to supply an additional flip key

Just got my blade cut yesterday, eBay purchase also, €15 to cut, so now to try it & see if it works.....??

Its workiiiiiiing!!! :) :) :)

Thank you all mates!!!

It's workin' like a charm!

You can't imagine how many times i've asked ford dealers and searched web for this solution.

Thanks! ;)

- Auto lock on

- Radio info on (I have a short trip screen (not gps). When radio off info is equal before. With radio on - middle lines fall down and radio/CD info going to middle)

- Shift up on (forgot to test)

- DDS will be next mod

- Eco mode (didn't try yet)

Remembered another question: is it possible to program turn signal louder? It's quite low now.

Can the ELM programme keyless start like on the ST?

A bit of a teaser, the first beta of my ELM / OBD software is functioning.

So far it has full access to HEC & GEMs, it will automatically read the VIN number and download the As Built Data for the car.

I'll be expanding the module options in the near future.. If you have any suggestions for additional features please let me know and i'll see what i can include in the software.

Beta01_l.png

So far it has full access to HEC & GEMs, it will automatically read the VIN number and download the As Built Data for the car.

I'll be expanding the module options in the near future.. If you have any suggestions for additional features please let me know and i'll see what i can include in the software.

Beta01_l.png

id like to be able to programe new clocks to mine as ive messed mine up a bit

Beta01_l.png

Maybe as well as reading the DTC there could be a table in the background which could give a description of what the DTC means?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club