Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

psyence.

Is your software going to be ready for general release soon. would like to try some of its features.

or are you still looking for more Beta testers. Please let me know I would still be interested.

You can download the software from http://www.psyence.co.uk/FDS.zip

Please be aware that this is still an early release, and it may not be 100% bug free. Please post suggestions, problems etc

Thnx

First of all well done to Psyence for creating this new program,

have been playing with this today and am very pleased and happy with it :) but am only able to use things on HEC screen

I can't "read current configuration" on the GEM page it just says need elm327 medium bus speed, any ideas?

Matt have you made the wiring modification to your ELM327?

Please be aware that this is still an early release, and it may not be 100% bug free. Please post suggestions, problems etc

Thnx

Looks great Psyence nice work

Matt have you made the wiring modification to your ELM327?

no not yet, will this solve my problem then do you think? what does the modification actually do?

no not yet, will this solve my problem then do you think? what does the modification actually do?

Yes it will solve your problem , it allows the elm327 to switch between the two settings M-can and H-can

Last week i got my (level 2) MK2.5 instrument cluster that i bought in the UK. I have changed the settings for my MK2 with ELMconfig and ELM-FF2 and it is working without errors. The only thing that isn't working is the immobilizer (PATS). Next monday my car will go to someone to do the key adding procedure with IDS.

Right now I have one more question. In ELMconfig on page 2 of the HEC configuration section it is possible to select which version of PATS is used.

*Standard PATS (Focus Facelift level 2/3)

*Old KVM system (SSCD)

*New KVM system (SSB) (Kuga level 2/3)

*Standard PATS

Which of these settings must be selected for a Focus MK2 with a MK2.5 instrument cluster ?

How easy was the change over mate? Looking at doing this myself but my main worry is getting it back up and running with the immobiliser etc. Did it all get sorted out by Ford?

At this moment it is still not working. After the instrument cluster was configured with ELMconfig we followed the key adding procedure with the Ford IDS system. The new (used) instrument cluster can be programmed (there are other key numbers stored in the instrument cluster then before) but at the end of the procedure we get an error. I assume the PCM is blocking the procedure. The result is that the car still won't start.

I think it probably will work by following the right procedure with the right settings of IDS. My problem is that the mechanics at the dutch dealerships don't have any experience with this. As far as i know no one has done this update in Holland.

If someone has got any good ideas or hints to solve this please let me know.

You can't just plug a facelift cluster in and perform key adding procedure and hope it will work.

It does work, but you need to firstly pull the config from the facelift cluster in its original state, then pull the config from the Pre facelift cluster also in its original state which would be one for the car,

Then you compare the 2 side by side.. And you will find certain lines have an extra 0 on them.. Add this 0 to your original config file in the correct places.. Then upload to the facelift cluster

You can't just plug a facelift cluster in and perform key adding procedure and hope it will work.

It does work, but you need to firstly pull the config from the facelift cluster in its original state, then pull the config from the Pre facelift cluster also in its original state which would be one for the car,

Then you compare the 2 side by side.. And you will find certain lines have an extra 0 on them.. Add this 0 to your original config file in the correct places.. Then upload to the facelift cluster

what does this come under ?want to try this

Thnx

Thanks for your software.

However, I am a new guy for ELM327.

Can I modify the instrument cluster information by using modified ELM327 connector and this software?

And how do I start the procedure?

Does anyone tell me how to do?

Thank you very much.

Can I modify the instrument cluster information by using modified ELM327 connector and this software?

Thank you very much.

Hi Roger

All steps required in modifying the ELM327 are within or at the start of this thread with picture guides

Thank you very much.

Thanks for your replying.

BTW, do you have used the software which design by Psyence?

Because it's English version that I can understand.

However, if the Russian software only, I will try to study it...

Thanks for your replying.

BTW, do you have used the software which design by Psyence?

Because it's English version that I can understand.

However, if the Russian software only, I will try to study it...

I have used and tested all three different Versions and they all work

ELM-FF2 has been translated to English

and

ELMconfig was very kindly translated for us by civil-ZZ who wrote the program.

All links can be found within the thread , Translation of the ELM-FF2 program was done via my uploaded screen shots and is not 100% correct though. But still very easy to use

hi all im new to this i am trying to I tried downloading and opening the english version but it says

Component 'mscomm32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid

can someone help please

what i want to do is turn me air bag on and off and loads more i have the modded cable to do this all i need to know is what do i need to down loads

thanks anthony

hi all im new to this i am trying to I tried downloading and opening the english version but it says

Component 'mscomm32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid

can someone help please

what i want to do is turn me air bag on and off and loads more i have the modded cable to do this all i need to know is what do i need to down loads

thanks anthony

Hi Anthony

What you need to do is go to this part of the thread and download the DLL pack and run , this will add the missing DLL files to your PC

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/31287-guide-for-focus-mk2mk25-c-maxkuga-elm-327-cable-and-ff2-program/page__view__findpost__p__174711

Hi Anthony

What you need to do is go to this part of the thread and download the DLL pack and run , this will add the missing DLL files to your PC

http://www.fordowner...post__p__174711

thanks but i have done this and its sill comeing up with this Component 'mscomm32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid

i downloads the dll to the desktop and run the REGdll.bat file it loads up and then goes off them i loads the ELM and it just comes up with Component 'mscomm32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid

thanks but i have done this and its sill comeing up with this Component 'mscomm32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid

i downloads the dll to the desktop and run the REGdll.bat file it loads up and then goes off them i loads the ELM and it just comes up with Component 'mscomm32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid

Are you on Windows 7 64bit ?

rightclick the batch file and run as administrator.

If that fails then you will have to manually copy all 4 files to your windows/system32 folder , then goto the start/run and copy each of these in and hit OK

regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\comdlg32.ocx

regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\msvbvm60.dll

regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\MSCOMCTL.OCX

regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\mscomm32.ocx

If this does not work then also copy them to your 64 bit folder and change the regsvr32 lines to suit.

And lastly Right click and run the program as ADMINISTRATOR

This will also work for XP and Vista

Has anybody got a working link of elm-ff2 in English?

Thanks in advance

Are you on Windows 7 64bit ?

rightclick the batch file and run as administrator.

If that fails then you will have to manually copy all 4 files to your windows/system32 folder , then goto the start/run and copy each of these in and hit OK

regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\comdlg32.ocx

regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\msvbvm60.dll

regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\MSCOMCTL.OCX

regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\mscomm32.ocx

If this does not work then also copy them to your 64 bit folder and change the regsvr32 lines to suit.

And lastly Right click and run the program as ADMINISTRATOR

This will also work for XP and Vista

thanks mate i have done it now mate thank you for all your help mate

Hello everybody,

how to trun on the steering system with elmconfig or elm ff2

like this link

where could find it ! thanks ....

The steering settings are only available on all diesel versions and petrol versions from the 1.8 and above. These version have an electro hydraulic power steering system.

The 1.4, 1.6 and 1.6 TI-VCT versions have a conventional power steering system with a steering pump driven by the engine. with this system it is not possible to change sttings.

The steering settings are only available on all diesel versions and petrol versions from the 1.8 and above. These version have an electro hydraulic power steering system.

The 1.4, 1.6 and 1.6 TI-VCT versions have a conventional power steering system with a steering pump driven by the engine. with this system it is not possible to change sttings.

you guys are not missing much anyways,

sport setting means their is no power steering so you end up steering half a circle to turn a corner,

i keep mine in comfort mode all of the time, so its not much of a feature that you would change alot

My Car is 1.8 petrol versions...(2011)

have EHPS (electro hydraulic power steering system)

at menu list could't see any steering system setting.

could use ELMconfig or FF2 to open it or not?

it is only there if the car has stopped.