Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

how can i program new clocks .can write the vin but nothing else.

On the mk2, not 2.5, is the only thing that can be turned on the auto locking feature?

I'm toying with the idea of doing this, but not sure if it would be worth it just to do one thing.

On the mk2, not 2.5, is the only thing that can be turned on the auto locking feature?

I'm toying with the idea of doing this, but not sure if it would be worth it just to do one thing.

more than that loads

any one occur "dashboard not supported" when update ROM ?

my car is 11" focus TDCi

Could you please provide information about your dashboard hardware part number (HEC - Information - Hardware part number), better if it is a screenshot of ELMConfig window. Also I would be very grateful for the photo of your dashboard.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi . When i have to change the Bus mode (High -> Medium or Medium -> High) should i remove the adapter from the car diagnostic port or just altering the button while the adapter is in use ;

I change bus speed (HS or MS) on the fly, during working with ELMConfig and it works perfectly!

No need to remove cable you can switch happily between both modes.

Nitemare.

• Like 1

Could you please provide information about your dashboard hardware part number (HEC - Information - Hardware part number), better if it is a screenshot of ELMConfig window. Also I would be very grateful for the photo of your dashboard.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi Civil

thanks in advance....please reference pics below.....

by the way....My OBD2 Connector is only compatible Silicon labs CP2102 driver not FDTI.

18338.gif

eV8fT.jpg

when i try to update the speedo it says cant find the data file.where do you get the update from ?

The Firmware file comes in the Zip file , you need to extract all files into the same place , don't run it from the Zip file.

Still no one tried to update a 2.0 TDci with rom 0509?

It's the centre cluster Rom you will be updating this will have no effect on Engine size , this is just a Firmware update for the Cluster.

So there is no problem to update a 2008 Focus 2.0 TDci... The shift indicator only lights in red so I guess the eco-shift will not work. How about Eco-mode? Will it work on a 2.0 TDci engine with 6 speed gearbox?

Here in Portugal we only have 1.6 TDci Kinetic from 2010...

So there is no problem to update a 2008 Focus 2.0 TDci... The shift indicator only lights in red so I guess the eco-shift will not work. How about Eco-mode? Will it work on a 2.0 TDci engine with 6 speed gearbox?

Here in Portugal we only have 1.6 TDci Kinetic from 2010...

Eco mode works from gathering information from instant fuel consumption, i see no reason why it would not work , and rom v509 should display the green shift light at 2000 rpm , i can no longer test this as i do not have my mk2.5 any more

Anyone who already did the ROM update can tell me which languages are included in the new ROM?

Regards.

What does KVM stand for in the GEM module part of software please?

Thanks,

Nitemare.

KVM I think means Keyless Vehicle module

Cheers for that!

Anyone who already did the ROM update can tell me which languages are included in the new ROM?

Regards.

I thinks that the same as before, at least

I guess I will try to update the ROM this weekend... Fingers crossed and praying for about 20 minutes...

I guess I will try to update the ROM this weekend... Fingers crossed and praying for about 20 minutes...

Will wait for you

Will wait for you

Thank you very much... If my update fails your car keeps working!! ;-)

Thank you very much... If my update fails your car keeps working!! ;-)

Mine and all in IrmandadeFocus.

Eh! Eh! Eh!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club