Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

is their a way of doing that ?

There is no a way of doing it , as they will not sell the cable outside of Russia , the cable is also coded , and timed , 1year 80 pound , 6 months 40 pound .if you got a cable you would have to pay the subs for 1 year or 6 months then they turn the cable off again.

So in a nutshell , looks like a great program but we are not going to get it, and to be honest at 80 pound per year i would buy a Chinese IDS like JohnH has done , long term it would be better value.

Hi guys:

I'm a guy who has a Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi and I'm from Spain and I am following the steps also make.

One question I want to do.

in my model can update the fireware speed of the box?

the one I have not activated the green arrow or Ford Eco Mode.

Thanks and hope to answer

Sorry my English is translated by google

There is no a way of doing it , as they will not sell the cable outside of Russia , the cable is also coded , and timed , 1year 80 pound , 6 months 40 pound .if you got a cable you would have to pay the subs for 1 year or 6 months then they turn the cable off again.

So in a nutshell , looks like a great program but we are not going to get it, and to be honest at 80 pound per year i would buy a Chinese IDS like JohnH has done , long term it would be better value.

ive got the elm 327.just liked the idea of folding mirrors when i lock the car.

please reference pics below...

Hmm.. Unfortunately I know nothing about *-CD clusters, only -A* and -B*. I'm sure that we have no any parts like this in Russia.

Could you please take a photo of your cluster and share it for me?

Thanks in advance..

mrmetallica,

i's necessary to put all three files in one folder to avoid this error.

nuno8210,

eco mode will be enabled in any case, it's the part of firmware. Shift up indicator will not work until you reprogram your PCM with a special firmware. unfortunately I don't know it's number..

Nitemare,

glad that all now ok with your and your friend's cluster :)

any body done this ?or know where can get the soft ware.

I had done it with my car - all works perfectly, fold and unfold.

unfortunately I think you can't get it anywhere else, only with DarkLeo's adapter and firmware. as I know it's a very hard work to rewrite a firmware - this work took a several months for him

james_60,

Pree,

ADS uses it's own adapter, which has nothing to do with ELM327. It had the proprietary designed PCB and controller firmware.

someone is kind enough to tell me if I can upgrade the firmware of my gear box?

if possible upgrade my safest esque box this weekend to check.

I activated the green arrow, but it does its job

however to give contact if you turn the arrow :

http://imageshack.us...20924153437.jpg

mrmetallica,

i's necessary to put all three files in one folder to avoid this error.

you sure you mean me ? mine works and has for a while.

Pree,

ADS uses it's own adapter, which has nothing to do with ELM327. It had the proprietary designed PCB and controller firmware.

Civil-zz , yes i had a good read about it last night on their Forum , looks like they have worked very hard on it.

What do you mean when you say Gearbox firmware ? , ELmConfig only upgrades the Firmware for the Speedo Cluster.

It is not very easy to understand your english. Write it in spanish... Escribe en castellano que yo intento traducir.

What do you mean when you say Gearbox firmware ? , ELmConfig only upgrades the Firmware for the Speedo Cluster.

Speedo Cluster I mean.

I can update with the ELM327?

will function green arrow?

will function ECO MODE?

It is not very easy to understand your english. Write it in spanish... Escribe en castellano que yo intento traducir.

alguien es tan amable de decirme si puedo actualizar el firmware de mi cuadro de cuentakilómetros.

Si es posible actualizar mi cuadro de km lo más seguro esque este fin de semana lo actualice.

activé la flecha verde, pero no hace su función, sin embargo, cuando doy al contacto la flecha si que se enciende como en la foto

Siento todas las molestias que estoy causando

Speedo Cluster I mean.

I can update with the ELM327?

will function green arrow?

will function ECO MODE?

If you update the Firmware to V509 on the cluster, then yes the Green Arrow and Eco should both work.The Green arrow should then light up at about 2000rpm telling you to change gear,

Thank you very much for his help and for the caused inconveniences. In my model of car is it possible to do the update?

Thank you very much for his help and for the caused inconveniences. In my model of car is it possible to do the update?

Follow this Guide and report back what your Speedo Version is

version ROM: 0403

Version NVM: 0403

Thanks to all for the help

I would not like to make a guess at upgrading the firmware for that Rom version , hopefully civil-zz will be back on here and read your post and advise you better , seems like some of the codes are different between countries.

I would hold back and wait for civil-zz as he may know more than I regarding your upgrade.

I updated the rom on my cluster.

Shift up light, on test mode is only green. So i gues i only have the Eco shift up?

Eco mode is on now, bu ti didn''t checked the eco shift up box.

But....i have lost the steering tab in my menu. I could choose between Comfort, Normal and Sport. help...which box do i have to check on again?

Funny that, as i just realised i lost that function too after upgrade ? Never use it anyway , just went in with ELMconfig again and preset it to sport.........

Shift up light, on test mode is only green. So i gues i only have the Eco shift up?

But....i have lost the steering tab in my menu. I could choose between Comfort, Normal and Sport. help...which box do i have to check on again?

Check the ECO shift up box and it should work.........

Steering tab is back. I had to uncheck the shift up box.

I checked the Eco mode, is working okay. I checked the Eco shift up....green arrow light up when ignition goes on, but no shift light when going into revs. Anyone have an idea?

The shift up light shows at 6500 rpm in petrol cars, that is if you don't have Eco shift up on

Green light requires a modification to PCM module too!! As yet this is not configuralble in ELM Config??

Nitemare B)

It will turn out to be a new update of elmconfig with PCM?

Someone working in this?

I dont' know if will be easy to update the PCM. This will be differente for petrol and diesel engines. Maybe someone will "copy" the PCM from a 2010 Econetic car. But here in Portugal there were only 1.6 TDci econetic cars.. No 2.0 TDci or petrol engines :-(

Hello,

My FF2 is a MK2 version with ROM version 0608. Tell me please if will work the 0509 version on my car.

I see an interesting interface at jusupoff.narod.ru with alot of features. Unfortunately, the software is only in russian and the owner is not interested to make one in english.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club