Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

In ELMconfig program in GEM section , the options "Slam double locking" & "Slam central locking" means disable....;

Hello,

My FF2 is a MK2 version with ROM version 0608. Tell me please if will work the 0509 version on my car.

I see an interesting interface at jusupoff.narod.ru with alot of features. Unfortunately, the software is only in russian and the owner is not interested to make one in english.

Yes its intresting but read:

Yes its intresting but read:

http://www.fordowner...540#entry204705

Interesting too. May be , ADS interface is one with ELM and a circuit which automatically make the switch between MS-CAN and HS-CAN.

I really don't understand way they don't want to sell the interface outside Russia. The price is about 150 EURO with 1 year full license.

For some reason I seem to be unable to download the Dll files needed for ELMconfig - can anyone please help

Stan

I have tried the url for the Dlls, posted several times in this guide without success - is it me or is the url no longer valid?

That comes up as malicious - is it really OK to download?

i just done it.all fine

What a pity that no one works in configure PCM

I must be doing something wrong - downloaded four files, put them in the same folder as Elmconfig and it still comes up with missing Dll note.

Thinking of deleting all and starting again, or, because I am not very computer savvy, asking someone to e-mail me all the files that they have used to make it work

I must be doing something wrong - downloaded four files, put them in the same folder as Elmconfig and it still comes up with missing Dll note.

Thinking of deleting all and starting again, or, because I am not very computer savvy, asking someone to e-mail me all the files that they have used to make it work

Right click on ELMconfig and select 'run as administrator'

Thanks all - I think I've got it - have now ordered ELM327 anyway.

No doubt will have more questions later but for now - thanks again

No matter what link I use, I get the error message 'Component 'mscomm32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid'

I've installed the runtimepack.exe but still get the same error message.

When trying to do it I keep getting this message:

elm2.jpg

I followed Preee's instructions here:

elm3.jpg

But then I get a new error message after physically moving the files to system 32 then typing it into RUN

Ok sorry i have been busy fitting my new kitchen.

Sometimes Windows 7 64Bit fails to load the missing Dll files , if this happens this is how to do it.

Ok this is how to register the files on Windows 64 Bit.

First copy the four files:------- To C:\Windows\sysWOW64\

Here are the files DllPackfiles.zip

msvbvm60.dll

MSCOMCTL.OCX

mscomm32.ocx

comdlg32.ocx

Then goto your search bar and type in cmd.exe

when it appears in the search bar ,right click and select "Run as Administrator"

A black cmd box will appear , copy one at a time the following commands in and hit "Enter"

regsvr32.exe c:\windows\sysWOW64\comdlg32.ocx

regsvr32.exe c:\windows\sysWOW64\msvbvm60.dll

regsvr32.exe c:\windows\sysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX

regsvr32.exe c:\windows\sysWOW64\mscomm32.ocx

After each one you will get a message saying it has succeeded.

Job Done

Whey hey appears to be working now I think:

elm5.jpg

Is this right?

And you should have got me to give you a hand kitchen fitting mate. Used to do it for a living ;)

Whey hey appears to be working now I think:

Is this right?

And you should have got me to give you a hand kitchen fitting mate. Used to do it for a living ;)

Yes m8 that is correct it is working now.

Half way through the Kitchen , i have half the new in and half the old in haha , starting on the sink tomorrow , i'm not looking forward to cutting the work surface , i brought the special jig and had a practice on the old one so fingers crossed. Yes i could have done with a hand , but all going well so far.

Measure twice and cut once. Works for me.

Measure , Measure , Coffee , Measure , Measure , Coffee , deep breath , Cut !

Lol what stoney just said has always been my saying. But yours will also do just fine preee mate. you fitting it by yourself then? how big is it?

concerning elm, what putty thing do i download?

on this page theres loads of putty files

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

Measure , Measure , Coffee , Measure , Measure , Coffee , deep breath , Cut !

More like measure, measure, smoke,measure, panic, smoke, coffee, smoke, panic, call dad who is a qualified cabinet fitter, relax, smoke. :D

Lol what stoney just said has always been my saying. But yours will also do just fine preee mate. you fitting it by yourself then? how big is it?

concerning elm, what putty thing do i download?

on this page theres loads of putty files

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

Yes fitting it by myself , i have done it before , if i need a tradesman then i use them once , see how they do it and then in future do it myself :)

Regarding putty you don't need it , on the New version there is a button on the start page and also top right , when you click on modules page , just plug in the ELM to your PC wait for it to connect and then hit either button it will set it all up for you.

More like measure, measure, smoke,measure, panic, smoke, coffee, smoke, panic, call dad who is a qualified cabinet fitter, relax, smoke. :D

I'm beginning to wish i had gone for the metal strip's but to hell with it , it will look much better if the joints work out, i have exhausted Youtube video's on how to do it lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club