Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

I'm driving a 2010 Focus ST and have noticed since updating the ROM that I'm getting inaccurate miles to empty readings. I've pulled the KAM fuse but no luck.

I usually get 290 when the tanks full but now get 400 which is way off.

Any ideas?

Hi all, I would like to migrate the BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) from Mondeo to Focus.

My car is MK2.5.

Does it possible porting to Focus?

I'm driving a 2010 Focus ST and have noticed since updating the ROM that I'm getting inaccurate miles to empty readings. I've pulled the KAM fuse but no luck.

I usually get 290 when the tanks full but now get 400 which is way off.

Any ideas?

It will settle down. The ECU takes time to relearn everything. Mine was the same.

How do you get 290?

I get around 250 but I do do a lot of town driving. Going to Manchester and back on Saturday so will try and see if I can get 400 out of a tank.

It will settle down. The ECU takes time to relearn everything. Mine was the same.

How do you get 290?

I get around 250 but I do do a lot of town driving. Going to Manchester and back on Saturday so will try and see if I can get 400 out of a tank.

I drive like captin slow ;)

I'll keep an eye on it and see if it comes down.

Anyone got any idea why I can't connect a modded Bluetooth device to elmconfig. I always get a 8020 connection error :(

Try adjusting the speed settings of the bluetooth port.

I've tried to do a bluetooth version and to start with it wouldn't work because it wouldn't connect to the PC for long enough but found this was because of the bluetooth software I was using (Bluesoleil) and the fact that it was allocating hight COM port number which I think ELMconfig doesn't like.

However after changing to a Toshiba bluetooth software and selecting a low COM port it work super.

Hi need help trying to set cruse control

Ford focus 2008

I have a working lead and wire and software

When I go to the PCM It shows blank is that normal?

Yip, you need to check the cc boxes in the HEC and Gem.

No, you can only read and clear fault codes in PCM........have you taken the car out for a spin and hit the ON button and then Set + button .......above 20mph i think ??

Yes rich nothing happening what so ever is it case it's an auto?

Unfortunately, some PCMs are not CC supported.......looks like you have one of them :( I was lucky, two clicks and it worked . Some others on here have had your problem........being auto would make no difference.

Does no longer work on an update of ELMconfig to configure pcm does not? With regard to updating 509 can I activate the notice of change of oil? Does anyone know something?

Just bought a ELM327 obd2 v1.5 so I can play with setting 's once I've modified it but would like to test it in unmodded form first.. It came with a mini disc but no instructions. Can anyone point me in the right direction, had a look but can't find anything.

Download the latest version of ELMconfig , a link is on page 47 or 48 of this thread , you can then try your lead out , and adjust settings in the HEC.

Plug your lead in , open ELMConfig , select your port number from the program and go online , Top right of ELMConfig under modules tab there is a button to set the required commands for when you modify the cable , but you can still put those commands in before you modify it.

Download the latest version of ELMconfig , a link is on page 47 or 48 of this thread , you can then try your lead out , and adjust settings in the HEC.

Plug your lead in , open ELMConfig , select your port number from the program and go online , Top right of ELMConfig under modules tab there is a button to set the required commands for when you modify the cable , but you can still put those commands in before you modify it.

Thank's very much Paul, dark now will have a go tomorrow.

I have found a suppler that will do the modded ELMs and send them out for £25 including postage to the UK only if anyones interested ;)

Also

Does anyone know how to change the speed at which the auto lock activates as I cant change mine and get this error message

post-5052-0-91793900-1350714209_thumb.jp

Can't really help, but I have just done mine and the only differences I can see are that I entered my VIN and ReadfromGEM was available

Stan

G'day, i have a bluetooth OBD device that i've connected to my laptop via bluetooth and used ELM-FF2 to change a few things like eco mode and shift light ect, however I can't get ELMConfig to work, every time i try read it says CAN error. Is it merely because I don't have the cable version? any help would be appreciated. Cheers

Elmconfig needs a low com port number (below 10) I think. I had the same problem. Also look into using different bluetooth software like Toshiba.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club