Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

Famous error:

"Component 'mscomm32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid"

Copied dll's in Windows, System32, run as administrator,RegDll.bat(as adminitrator). Same results.

Running W7 Pro x64.

What am I missing?

Where exactly is that folder?

Also I saw that before copying the files in the Windows folder the app didn't started at all(mscomm32.ocx error), now the application starts but when I want to start in the offline mode the error appears again .

For W7 x64 users:

Copy files in c:\windows\syswow64

And than from the cmd register files:

regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\comdlg32.ocx

regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\MSCOMCTL.OCX

regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\mscomm32.ocx

you will need to copy the reg.dll files to

C:\Windows\SysWOW64 then run the reg.dll file from there.

So copy and open the reg.dll file to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and C:\windows\sys32

That should do it.

Thanks Willy I copied the files to SysWOW64, registered the files manualy and now it works fine.

Ah you sould have asked me, i could have done it for you, for a small fee ;)

Yeah i decided to stick to the UK to make it easier but have posted to Sweden and Spain at extra cost. When you get it it'll be like Christmas has come early, but don't forget to save each page before you get carried away and change everything :)

Just in case anyone else mist my post in the FOR SALE section here it is again.

Yes, you are right, I'll try not to be carried away :)

The main reason why I took it is to activate my cruize control, the rest is bonus.

Anyone know if you can do things with the new version of Elmconfig that you can't do with the old version?

Don't need the dash module firmware as I already have the latest version so I'm not going to upgrade unless there's significant new features.

Eco mode sucks btw - not worth bothering with.

I already have a bluetooth ELM327 reader, is there a way of using this with the program or can it only be used the USB version?

Thanks

I've done this and it took ages to get working.

I still can't change anything on the first page on the GEM side (all the delay times)

I use a cable version now cos It's a lot easier.

Right I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not but when I go to update to rom level 0509 I get a window pop up and says "file frw.dat is missing"? What?? And also I can only seem to make changes with the old version of the elmconfig if I change anything through the new version nothing happens but when I used old one eureka!! Anyone know why or had same issues?

Last but not least when I check the box for DDS as soon as I press write configuration, I'm guessing it resets the module then I get a message sayin " tyre pressure system malfunction"?? My traction control light is on with Some lateral acceleration sensor error, might that be the cause?

Hi there folks!

I am new to the forum, and I just stumbled on this topic, and I was fascinated that yo could access the ecu to activate this features.

I have a question, I have a Focus 1.6 TDCI Sportvan 2007, that has this little stupid onboard computer

0.jpg

Could anyone tell me what exactly can I modify/active with this configuration? I guess this is in any way updatable, like the other, and doesn't have eco drive, Iam I right?

Right. The eco-mode is only for the MK2,5. In the MK2 you can activate the instant fuel consumption and the auto door lock.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club