Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

In all honesty, I've probably neglected to do that.

When the cable arrives on loan from Lenny I shall take a closer look.

I don't even use the Eco mode, I just like lights coming on. I like to feel like I'm a pilot when I drive....

Modified Elm327 dispatch via tracked mail today mate,

Will arrive with you on tuesday 18th at the latest.

Cheers Len mate I got your PM just now.

Is there an option on the software to generate screenwash? Not kidding, have gone through 2 5l bottles since I've picked this car up :D

Ok i have re-added the uploads to ELM-FF2 English and FDS , if some one wants to test the downloads on Post 1 of this thread.

Ok i have re-added the uploads to ELM-FF2 English and FDS , if some one wants to test the downloads on Post 1 of this thread.

Working fine for me Preee ......... :)

Working fine for me Preee ......... :)

Thanks Richie for testing

Can anyone suggest a reason why a modified device works fine on a Focus and very partially on a C-MAX?

I did post a question on page 65.

Can anyone suggest a reason why a modified device works fine on a Focus and very partially on a C-MAX?

I did post a question on page 65.

I have never been able to to test on a C-Max so can't help sorry

Thanks for your reply. Are there any C-Max owners out there?

Good afternoon from Greece. I modified the adapter (per page 1 instructions ) and with ELMConfig i enable the autolock, instant concumption in my C-MAX pre-facelift model. Also i disable some features than previously were enabled by mistake with FORD IDS when were trying to enable cruice control.

Note : i use ELMConfig 0.1.2.1b version. (the previous one) . I have not test 0.2.3 yet....

Cheers Len mate I got your PM just now.

Is there an option on the software to generate screenwash? Not kidding, have gone through 2 5l bottles since I've picked this car up :D

If you upgrade your washer jets to the mist type they will save your screen wash quite a bit.

And if you use cleaner in the tank instead of just waster then the mist jets turn it to foam which has great costic style cleaning results and will last much longer.

Check my fitting guide in the list below my post for fitting and to discuss this topic further in the mist jet fitting guide thread.

You may also require some new Wiper Blades to help clear the windscreen, fitting guide also in the below list.

Does anyone know why my distant to empty is miles out since i activated the following

Dds

Autolock

Eco mode

Shift up

I have 3/4 of a tank and says i have 275 miles remaining. When i only get about 220 to a full tank normally

The mpg is right with about 21-23 mpg

Does anyone know why my distant to empty is miles out since i activated the following

Dds

Autolock

Eco mode

Shift up

I have 3/4 of a tank and says i have 275 miles remaining. When i only get about 220 to a full tank normally

The mpg is right with about 21-23 mpg

It will settle down after a few fill ups.............don't worry.

Daz it is because it resets to default. When you upload new settings. It will go along with your average fuel consumption and re learn as you drive.

Daz it is because it resets to default. When you upload new settings. It will go along with your average fuel consumption and re learn as you drive.

Nice one thought i did something that i shouldn't of

In order to activate the shift up indicator do I need to check Shift Up indicator (Level 1) and Eco Shift Up?

I already activate Eco Shift Up, the green arrow is there before I start the engine but it does not signal the shift change.

You need to have ECO Mode for it to work.......what ROM level is your HEC ? You may need to update it......

In the GEM -> "Windows heating auto switch on" (page 2) is for both front - back screens ;

Good afternoon guys!

I need your help / clarification before and start the cluster update my Focus mk2.5 from 2009.

I have the rom 0243, can I update to 0509?

The ELM327 is set to 38400 bit / s baud rate. I have to change to another value or keep it?

If something goes wrong, the car is immobilized?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my English!

I think you can update it. If something goes wrong you can just retry.

The bit rate is ok, just leave it like that.

yeah the 1st time I updated it and it failed half way through.

to say I !Removed! myself is a understatement.

all the clocks were not working but you can still start the car.

just ran the update again and it was fine

It failed for me also, after the radio went to sleep mode, ran it again after and finished without any issues.