Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

Update: First cold morning since I enable auto heated front and rear screens - it works!

:D

Update: First cold morning since I enable auto heated front and rear screens - it works!

:D

When this option is actived at what temp does it switch on at?

Can you also determine the temp you want this function to switch on at?

Thanks

Hey, can someone confirm if i got the wiring right.

The ELM327 box on the diagram represents the connector that connects the OBD socet to the readers circuit board?

the X:s mean i need to cut the wire?

thanks

-Kake

When this option is actived at what temp does it switch on at?

Can you also determine the temp you want this function to switch on at?

Thanks

I think it's 5 degrees - the car was reading 3 this morning and worked fine. Plenty of ice on the front and rear screens.

I'm unsure whether this value can be changed without looking. Someone may be able to advise.

Stu

Heya, got my cable working :)

Question: Anyone know if i can use this to enable the cruise controll ? Found 2 checkboxes (one from cluster, one from GEM) that you can tick to "enable" cruise controll. That made me wonder that if i go and buy the wheel whit the buttons, and enable it from ELM, it should work... right?

Second: Is there any way this could be used to recode injectors / do the reset to PCM and let the ecu re-learn the injector values?

Take a look at this thread:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/30008-guide-fitting-cruise-control-focus-mk2-mk25-and-ford-c-max/

It covers the requirements for retro fitting CC and the checks you need to go through before you start. You can then use your cable to enable - in some case though it may still involve a trip to your local dealer.

Read the thread to get a better idea.

Stu

Question: Anyone know if i can use this to enable the cruise controll ? Found 2 checkboxes (one from cluster, one from GEM) that you can tick to "enable" cruise controll. That made me wonder that if i go and buy the wheel whit the buttons, and enable it from ELM, it should work... right?

Second: Is there any way this could be used to recode injectors / do the reset to PCM and let the ecu re-learn the injector values?

I'm at the same position as you, except I have tried ticking the two CC boxes and I have fitted the wheel with the CC switches, but it doesn't work! I now need to get the PCM changed by someone with the appropriate kit (not the ELM 327).

I'm at the same position as you, except I have tried ticking the two CC boxes and I have fitted the wheel with the CC switches, but it doesn't work! I now need to get the PCM changed by someone with the appropriate kit (not the ELM 327).

Hmm... shot it the dark, but would it work if someone, who has CC on theyr car, saves the conf from theyr GEM, and you load it to yours?

You have some specific reader in mind that could do it? focom, fsuper fdiag ?

I very much doubt if that would work. Anyway it is the PCM that needs to be changed, not the GEM. I think the reader needed is the Ford one.

I very much doubt if that would work. Anyway it is the PCM that needs to be changed, not the GEM. I think the reader needed is the Ford one.

Darn... i was actualy realy looking forward to this, since i realy wanted to retrofit the CC... why does it need to be so hard? why cant it be like in volkwage, just plug it in, and activate via vag-com :(

Pretty much all of it for Focus is English.......Smax and Galaxy are still in Russian :( Was really hoping for English in those ....Hopefully Civil will get around to it in the near future.

Does anyone know what the updates are in this version...I've noticed that for the Focus the previous version had some of it in Russian which has now been translated but wondered if there was anything else?

I've broken my adaptor :(

I read speed test had been updated, did a speed test and it said ok for all speeds... I messed about changing to a higher speed now my adaptor doesn't work

I've broken my adaptor :(

I read speed test had been updated, did a speed test and it said ok for all speeds... I messed about changing to a higher speed now my adaptor doesn't work

change the speed back

I did try changing the speed back, but it's not working lol just comes up with an error now

I did try changing the speed back, but it's not working lol just comes up with an error now

weird

wish it supported S-max

It does........in Russian

anyone know what to turn on to get the steering setting on the clocks

seem to have lost them when updated the clocks

Is it not in the main menu under settings? I up graded my ROM file and cannot remember if it has disappeared or not but can check later.

Failing that via the ELM software in the HEC Module I believe you can change it there in Page 2 of the Configuration

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club