Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

Ok, so it only lights up when the CC is active?

Hmm... I guess i need to wire up few pushbuttons, and test if the cc works by just enabling the Ticks on FF2, before buying the 4 spoke wheel...

The CC light only lights up when the CC is activated. When the ignition switch is turned to the ON position the CC light does not light up.

Only wiring up push buttons will not work. All 5 of the original CC buttons are connected to the GEM module/fuse box by only 2 wires. Hereby every button has a different resistance. If you want to connect push buttons you also have to use resistors of the right resistance for every button.

Buy the wheel.........if it doesn't work you'll sell it no problem anyway.

I have modified the ELM, everything works great, first saved all the initial configuration files.

1) If I got it right, for ECO Shift UP/ ECO Mode I need upgrading the ROM to 0509? No change for me untill now, my HEC is 04xx version

2) And what are the Focus RS info? I thicked that box, but I do not notice any change.

3) And I want to disable the sound when outside temperature is under 4 °C (39.2 °F), it drive's me crazy when the temperature is just that level with slight increase/decrease, it rings again and again...so I must untick from ELMconfig " HEC Page 3 Low outside air temperature"

4) Voice Control in HEC Page 1 - what it does? Because I allready have voice control over bluetooth module, and default setting is unticked.

5) in FDS i have noticed that under HEC you get the transponder keys. I have 2 keys, shown there. Could I use this feature to programm a new key to a car? I don't know if when I buy a new key I get the transponder code also in written.

Hello!

Sorry for my bad english.

I need some help. I build the interface like the first page of this topic. Then i have to code the interface, right? There is the problem. I can code the first "atpp2asv38". Then come the ">K". But all the other commands dosen't geht a ">K". What did i wrong?

Thank you for your help!

Has anyone tried to retrofit a MK2.5 Focus RS instrument cluster w/ larger LCD into their MK2.5 Focus or ST?

I've read somewhere that a Focus RS cluster doesn't have PATS (since it's a keyless car), so it won't work on the regular MK2.5 or ST if they have a normal PATS key. Can this be overcome using this software?

Also, I've read mixed opinions/information regarding cruise control: my car has everything needed for it to work, so I ask -- can you enable the correct options to make it work using the modified ELM cable or not?

Cheers!

Instrument cluster, don't know.

Cruise control will work.... if your PCM supports it.

Only way to find out is to try it.

Has anyone experienced the appearance of a dialogue box when starting up ELMConfig which starts/attempts to install Microsoft Project?

I have to cancel this attempted installation about four times before ELMConfig comes up. This applies to any version of ELMConfig and in both offline and connected modes.

Has anyone experienced the appearance of a dialogue box when starting up ELMConfig which starts/attempts to install Microsoft Project?

I have to cancel this attempted installation about four times before ELMConfig comes up. This applies to any version of ELMConfig and in both offline and connected modes.

You will be missing some dynamic .dll files usually assoiciated with Visual Basic run files , thats why it's trying to install it .

Try checking your Dotnet framework is up to date , through standard updating.

I have modified the ELM, everything works great, first saved all the initial configuration files.

1) If I got it right, for ECO Shift UP/ ECO Mode I need upgrading the ROM to 0509? No change for me untill now, my HEC is 04xx version

2) And what are the Focus RS info? I thicked that box, but I do not notice any change.

3) And I want to disable the sound when outside temperature is under 4 °C (39.2 °F), it drive's me crazy when the temperature is just that level with slight increase/decrease, it rings again and again...so I must untick from ELMconfig " HEC Page 3 Low outside air temperature"

4) Voice Control in HEC Page 1 - what it does? Because I allready have voice control over bluetooth module, and default setting is unticked.

5) in FDS i have noticed that under HEC you get the transponder keys. I have 2 keys, shown there. Could I use this feature to programm a new key to a car? I don't know if when I buy a new key I get the transponder code also in written.

1) Europe cluster versions may have different Rom numbers due to Language , but i'm not 100% sure if you are able to upgrade maybe some one with the same has upgraded and can answer.

2) Focus RS will be for the RS only and not make any changes to your HEC

3) you can edit this under the Page 3 of Chimes and Sounds under HEC

4) Could be just not seeing that section due to your Rom number

5) I don't think programming is possible

Hello!

Sorry for my bad english.

I need some help. I build the interface like the first page of this topic. Then i have to code the interface, right? There is the problem. I can code the first "atpp2asv38". Then come the ">K". But all the other commands dosen't geht a ">K". What did i wrong?

Thank you for your help!

If you use ELMConfig , there is a button that does all of this for you in one press , so no need to program the ELM327 manually

Has anyone tried to retrofit a MK2.5 Focus RS instrument cluster w/ larger LCD into their MK2.5 Focus or ST?

I've read somewhere that a Focus RS cluster doesn't have PATS (since it's a keyless car), so it won't work on the regular MK2.5 or ST if they have a normal PATS key. Can this be overcome using this software?

Cheers!

It is no problem to fit the MK2.5 ST/RS instrument cluster to a "normal" Focus MK2 and MK2.5 with petrol engine. Diesel engines will not work correctly because of the different scale of the tachometer (the tachometer will show the wrong engine speed).

All of the Focus MK2.5 instrument clusters including the RS/ST instrument cluster have the ability to change the setting between normal PATS and Keyless Start.

With ELMconfig you can only configure the instrument cluster. PATS programming can only be done with a suitable diagnostic interface (Ford IDS or FoCom for example).

Hoping to have this done soon! Are there any videos showing the new features for the Mk2.5 after upgrade?

With ELMconfig you can only configure the instrument cluster. PATS programming can only be done with a suitable diagnostic interface (Ford IDS or FoCom for example).

So if I want to add an RS cluster to my regular petrol 2.0 MK2.5 Ill have to find a dealer willing to help? Uh-oh, thats not good :(

NEW WERSION OF ELMCONFIG: http://ffclub.ru/topic/302511/go_post/13677998/

!!!! english interface for working with central configuration (CD34x platform) !!!!

download: http://civil.iffc.ru/ELMConfig/ELMConfig.zip

AT LAST !!!....... :) ......thanks Civil.........been waiting for this. You beat me to it Mayak ;)

Added work with power SRM (C1 platform) - read and reset error reading information, read and write the VIN and configuration, change the name of Bluetooth-

Does this mean that we can now configure the SRM to enable voice control after retrofitting bluetooth module?

not working for me give me this message box

component 'mscomm32.ocx' or one of dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid

I used WinRAR to extract the file before run it any help please

how do you run this

I think it is done like this:

- BCM(body in this case) procedures "Read CCC (central configuration) from BCM"

- then Central Configuration , change what you need

- BCM - Procedures - " Write to BCM"

Is that correct?

not working for me give me this message box

component 'mscomm32.ocx' or one of dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid

I used WinRAR to extract the file before run it any help please

just got it to work.dont forget to run as admin

just got it to work.dont forget to run as admin

Thank you so much for reply I tried run as admin but not work seems to be windows 8 problem I will try it on other machine thanks again

Thank you so much for reply I tried run as admin but not work seems to be windows 8 problem I will try it on other machine thanks again

AS I expected It works now on other PC

thanks

So if I want to add an RS cluster to my regular petrol 2.0 MK2.5 Ill have to find a dealer willing to help? Uh-oh, thats not good :(

For PATS programming going to a Ford dealership is one possibility. The problem can be they will ask big money for programming actions.

The second possibility is to buy a suitable interface/software and perform the PATS programming by yourself.

Because of the high labour costs for programming at the Ford dealership (in Holland) I have bought a FoCom interface and have done all of the PATS programming myself.

If you want more info just send me a private message.

NEW WERSION OF ELMCONFIG: http://ffclub.ru/topic/302511/go_post/13677998/

!!!! english interface for working with central configuration (CD34x platform) !!!!

download: http://civil.iffc.ru/ELMConfig/ELMConfig.zip

Is it just me or the only thing translated to English is the Body Control Modulo (BCM)?

I can only see Information and Procedures inside BCM... How can you configure anything without the Configuration tab?

For PATS programming going to a Ford dealership is one possibility. The problem can be they will ask big money for programming actions.

The second possibility is to buy a suitable interface/software and perform the PATS programming by yourself.

Because of the high labour costs for programming at the Ford dealership (in Holland) I have bought a FoCom interface and have done all of the PATS programming myself.

If you want more info just send me a private message.

For the same reasons (too expensive) I am thinking also to buy the FoCOM VCM for register myself the keys.Can you send to me also more info ?