Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

There is programmes out there that can do this,but now that you can get all the info online on previous MOT's with the current mileage at each mot, clocking could only be done in small amounts as you can easily catch them out

hmm interesting. The cable sounds really useful, I am going to go for one.

Tezza mentions other software out there. Would it not be possible to reduce mileage with other software for things like services so someone with an expired warranty (based on mileage) then becomes a valid warranty? After their warranty work is complete, they would put the original mileage back in?

This would be considered clocking which is an entirely illegal offence.

When servicing a car, one of the checks is the mileage, which is compared against MOT records for the car on the government computers, any difference would raise eyebrows and if sufficient evidence can be seen could result in a prosecution.

Your post couldnt be more useless that this...Give all the details man!

What details are you interested in? Today I was at my local dealer and they were able to initialize the PATS system of the PCM and instrument cluster. The total cost was below 80 E including car towing. After the official update I do not feel any noticeable difference in my engine behavior except a smoother acceleration and some improvements of the engine response.

I think he was after how you got it up and running but that explains it :)

80 Euros including towing is very good value!

What details are you interested in? Today I was at my local dealer and they were able to initialize the PATS system of the PCM and instrument cluster. The total cost was below 80 E including car towing. After the official update I do not feel any noticeable difference in my engine behavior except a smoother acceleration and some improvements of the engine response.

Ok, now that's a nice and beautiful answer, i got my answers. By the way, is there another way to know if there is an avalaible PCM update for our car?

I've checked on ford Etis, but it says it cannot tell me if there is a an update.

• Like 1

Microcat or the Ford Cat I believe can tell you if they are up to date.

Easiest way to tell is to call the dealer give them the reg and they should be able to confirm.

I was hoping these parts catalogues (Microcat and FordEcat) were open for other then dealers. Seems you've to pay a substantial fee to get access. Is this correct?

Edit: Oh, found this thread: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t43401.html

I was hoping these parts catalogues (Microcat and FordEcat) were open for other then dealers. Seems you've to pay a substantial fee to get access. Is this correct?

Edit: Oh, found this thread: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t43401.html

I have full access to both so if i can help in anyway just ask :)

Thanks mate :)

Yesterday I managed to install Microcat, according to the thread in my post above. A message tells me the version is to old, so it won't start until I change my computers date back some months. Then it works OK. In my opinion a minor problem. After all, I will use it occasionally.

Now I can search up my VIN and find all relevant parts :P

I think that should be alright. unless your wanting to work with the likes of the PCM, you would need a 500000 bps device.

do i definatly have to re-wire the elm to turn cruise control on?

do i definatly have to re-wire the elm to turn cruise control on?

You need GEM module so i think yes.

Hi

ı can't İnstant Fuel on Cluster

İt can read from hec but can't write to hec
fsuper13.png

Hi all

I have been using the ELM327 interface for a few bits over the months, I have switched on the door auto locking and very recently my newly fitted power fold mirrors with puddle lights. Using the ELM 327 made this so easy and saved me pounds not having to go to Ford to get it done. Cheers guys.

Is it or will it be possible to get them to fold/unfold via the remote using the ELM interface. I understand it can and has been done using a UCDS adaptor but this cost a lot of dosh

Anybody able to assist.

Cheers

But it gives error

fsuper14.png

Hi,

Check your wire connections. I had the same error and I think the problem is solved by reversing 11 - 14 wires in your configuration.

Hi,

Check your wire connections. I had the same error and I think the problem is solved by reversing 11 - 14 wires in your configuration.

just looked at the top of that page and i can just see that its runing at 92000 bits i dont think its the right speed

is yours one that will run at 500.000k or 38400k

just looked at the top of that page and i can just see that its runing at 92000 bits i dont think its the right speed

is yours one that will run at 500.000k or 38400k

Thanks,

Which baud rate for bluetooth elm327 ?

38400 Is it enough for use to HEC module?