Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

Is there a way to get the walk home lights to turn on when you unlock the car?

WOW ,Followed this thread for a long time!! Hello Preee AND everyone,Congratulations for your work on this forum.

I come from CHINA, sorry for my poor English.My car is FOCUS 2010 1.8AT,made in china ford.From 2009, CHINA FORD turn off display the “average fuel” on the focus panel board. SO, “average fuel”and “instant fuel” were all disappeared on our car.

By this guide, I select the “instant fuel” in FF2 or Elmconfig,but it didn’t take effect. I thought maybe the “average fuel”didn’t effect,it will make “instant fuel”invalid.

Please help me to show the “average fuel” ,in fact, I most need it!!! THX!!!

WOW ,Followed this thread for a long time!! Hello Preee AND everyone,Congratulations for your work on this forum.

I come from CHINA, sorry for my poor English.My car is FOCUS 2010 1.8AT,made in china ford.From 2009, CHINA FORD turn off display the “average fuel” on the focus panel board. SO, “average fuel”and “instant fuel” were all disappeared on our car.

By this guide, I select the “instant fuel” in FF2 or Elmconfig,but it didn’t take effect. I thought maybe the “average fuel”didn’t effect,it will make “instant fuel”invalid.

Hello Newbie

unfortunately, your issue also happen on my friend's focus(06 Meter upgrade to 09).

Perhaps, you are also FSC member (in Taiwan), we had to discussed this issue.......however we can't make it work...

why? because the rom version is different with Taiwan. if you want to know any detail, please login FSC,thanks:

by the way..did you happen the remote distance increase after use FF2 or ELMConfig..??

----------by the way..did you happen the remote distance increase after use FF2 or ELMConfig..??

no increase no decrease after using elmff2 or ELMConfig.....

when i bought my fofo , so after time cca one - two years i notice , the distance of remote is lower mainly by the car sometime , i must find a place to open with remote car ...

Hi,Nicolas,You are right,I had been a member in FSC for serveral years,and I'm looking for help in FSC too.You know,Mr.EG know how to resolve this problem,but he didn't show the method yet. I didn't do remote distance increase after use FF2 or ELMConfig, even I don't know how to do it.

You are right,the ROM diffrent from FOCUS inTAIWAN. I found the ROM is 0303# on my car. Because the program was come from this BBS, so I followed to look for help. :D

Hello Newbie

unfortunately, your issue also happen on my friend's focus(06 Meter upgrade to 09).

Perhaps, you are also FSC member (in Taiwan), we had to discussed this issue.......however we can't make it work...

why? because the rom version is different with Taiwan. if you want to know any detail, please login FSC,thanks:

by the way..did you happen the remote distance increase after use FF2 or ELMConfig..??

Would it be possible to have the Power Folder mirrors auto-fold when locking the car and un-fold when un-locking the car - similar function to that on the new mk3?

Yes, it possible but not with ELMConfig. It's necessary to total reprogram door module. You can contact with DarkLeo on ffclub.ru, he is the author of a new firmware for DCU with auto-fold option.

Yes, it possible but not with ELMConfig. It's necessary to total reprogram door module. You can contact with DarkLeo on ffclub.ru, he is the author of a new firmware for DCU with auto-fold option.

Excellent , thanks for the reply

Does anyone know here if reprogramming the PCM so you can activate the cruise control?

There's Chinese copies of IDS VCM and crackade versions of IDS. Has anyone done this?

Referens

Does anyone know here if reprogramming the PCM so you can activate the cruise control?

There's Chinese copies of IDS VCM and crackade versions of IDS. Has anyone done this?

Referens

JohnH on this forum has just brought one he will be able to tell you , but by the looks of the VCM and software he brought it looks like its works fine.

JohnH on this forum has just brought one he will be able to tell you , but by the looks of the VCM and software he brought it looks like its works fine.

OK.

dont know if its worth it. I think that a ford garage here in sweden take about 100-200 GBP to activate cruise control.

A VCM costs about: 200 GBP and maight not work.

Correct me if am wrong.

OK.

dont know if its worth it. I think that a ford garage here in sweden take about 100-200 GBP to activate cruise control.

A VCM costs about: 200 GBP and maight not work.

Correct me if am wrong.

Well that would depend on if you then wanted to make money back by hiring out the VCM to do other cars and diagnostics.

Does anyone know how to make average fuel visible? :wacko:

F*CK :(

Have invested in a new steering wheel and elm327adapeter just tu find out that I cant enable CC.

Used ELMconfig and enable cruise control in HEC & GEM.

Did the GEM-buttontest and the cruise controll-buttons beeps.

Took the car for a drive but CC wont work.

GEM-Number: 4M5T-14A073-CJ

F*CK :(

Have invested in a new steering wheel and elm327adapeter just tu find out that I cant enable CC.

Used ELMconfig and enable cruise control in HEC & GEM.

Did the GEM-buttontest and the cruise controll-buttons beeps.

Took the car for a drive but CC wont work.

GEM-Number: 4M5T-14A073-CJ

f_ck! what made you believe that new wheel + ticks in HEC and GEM with elmconfig would give you CC???

I suggest to read more ;)

ps.

you need to enable CC also in PCM, but as for now, only IDS can do that, so go to Ford dealer

Does anyone know how to make average fuel visible? :wacko:

once I've helped a buddy to activate the shift up indicator with elm-ff2. the red dart apeared on the clocks but there was a side effect. the instant fuel have disappeared. I suggest you try to deactivate the shift up indicator and see if that works. regards

post-35540-0-69752400-1346452777_thumb.j

Does anyone know whats this softwares name is? Do we need ids vcm rostra to use it?

dont speak russian.

post-36292-0-08019200-1346651359_thumb.j

post-36292-0-84471500-1346651359_thumb.j

post-36292-0-59629200-1346651360_thumb.j

Hi all,

Just to let you know I've followed this thread with interest and puchased an ELM 327 cable and 6pin dpddt switch. Downloaded software from this thread and today solder in my switch as per diagram earlier on thread and connected to car. And hey presto worked perfectly!! :D

So far I've got radio information on display, auto lock turned on and several others beside!!! Great programme and great thread too!! :D

Cheers,

Nitemare B)

Be good to have auto fold option on mirrors though!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for your response, however, the shift up indicator isn't active on my car. I think if the ROM make average fuel function disappeared. and is there any relationship between the ROM and VIN?

once I've helped a buddy to activate the shift up indicator with elm-ff2. the red dart apeared on the clocks but there was a side effect. the instant fuel have disappeared. I suggest you try to deactivate the shift up indicator and see if that works. regards

Does anyone know whats this softwares name is? Do we need ids vcm rostra to use it?

dont speak russian.

Answer my own question.

http://jusupoff.narod.ru/

What does this picture says about PCM?

I Got an email from the develepor: zerocool-1981@mail.ru

Hello! With ADS can activate cruise in PCM. The site jusupoff.narod.ru the appropriate link to the video on youtube how to do it. Unfortunately we do not send adapters abroad.

post-36292-0-54899700-1346679815_thumb.j

Looks a intriguing bit of software , do you know what the adapter is they are using ?

You can use ABBYY fine print reader , screen shot each page save image then load it , read it and use google translate on the text.

Looks a intriguing bit of software , do you know what the adapter is they are using ?

You can use ABBYY fine print reader , screen shot each page save image then load it , read it and use google translate on the text.

Asked about translation and adapter:

Translated into other languages ​​do not plan to. Send by DHL never. Therefore, the cost can not say. However, if based on the grounds that the Chinese for shipping similar devices represent DHL price from 40 to 100 dollars, that is in my opinion a lot. And in the event of any problems with the adapter I think you would be a shame for the money spent on it.

Breakdowns of the iron is still not there, but everything is possible in this life.

I have searched for that adapter but not been able to find it , i have down loaded the PDF and coping and paste into google translate gives a little information about it page by page.

i guess it would be like the ELM-FF2 program and a page by page translation would be needed. and over layed onto the images then printed as a guide

I have searched for that adapter but not been able to find it , i have down loaded the PDF and coping and paste into google translate gives a little information about it page by page.

i guess it would be like the ELM-FF2 program and a page by page translation would be needed. and over layed onto the images then printed as a guide

Asked about it:

No the adapter is homemade. In the video there is a tick cruise control.

If the adapter is homemade and they won't ship them out then i guess that is the end of the story , does not look home made unless they have just modified a standard adapter

Going to a garage that dont have IDS but Bosch-adapter and software and i have read that they also can access PCM. Hope for the best. He wont charge me if doesnt work.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club