Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

I think it only takes effect if it is successful, if it fails and you reset it, it should go back to where it was.

I have disconnected the battery for 10 minutes.

Connected it again but the cluster is still death

But the turn signals are flashing all the time!

When i Try to programm the rom level again he will show me that...

file:///C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/Administrator/Desktop/fehler.bmp

Sorry I dont know how i can post a picture of the failure :(

you would need to upload your picture to the internet and then link to it.

Did you take a backup of the ROM at all?

If you have a look through this post there should somewhere be a link to some firmware, you might want to try and load another firmware version?

c20c77-1386176107.jpg

Hope this picture will work.

No i dont think that i have done that.

I only save the config pages...

If I found the correct Firmeware how can i Implement them with my elm?

I'm not as familiar with the elmconfig software

Sorry but I get the elm only one day ago .

Do you know which page number i can find the Firmewares?

James,

If I understand you correct i Should update the PCM?

would this solve my problem?

short feedback :)

Everything is working again B)

The Problem was my old Laptop, which I usually use for Elmconfig, was to slow for that kind of update. I changed to my new one and everything worked again.

Now I have got the ECO Mode on my Focus RS. I never see that it will work on the RS.

Now I have to wait until march to test everything, but I hope everything will work now?
Maybe the shift up indicator also.

@James,

Thank you very much for your help and fast support!

Best Regards

Swen,

Glad to hear that all is well! one day I will try and see if I can do the update!

• 2 weeks later...

is there a english edited version of elm config for the mondeo mk4 etc...??? i cannot find it any where

thank's

/and does the elm ff2 program not work with a 500000 baud elm lead..?

Hi Sean,

Check the link on the first page, the software has come on leaps and bounds and now has full english support :)

as for the FF2, I dont believe that it supports the 500,000 but thats because I dont believe it can access that area of the car.

OK, so I have trawled all 116 pages, and have not seen this error yet! I bought a 500000 cable from Dez and used it to read the VIN at top speed from the GEM page 2. It read the VIN fine, however, when I try to download the data, I get the following error:

Incorrect response from ELM to request "22 09 DF";

7F 22 31

31 - Request out of range

It seems to read other things alright, but wont let me download so that I can enable the integrated speed control.... Anyone got any thoughts?

Anyone know if it is already possible to reverse the delay instant consumption, caused by the upgrade Trip Computer for ROM 0509.

In the latest version of Elmconfig is now possible to update the range of instantaneous consumption. I changed to 12, but do not know if it is correct. The error "NVM EEPROM FAIL LVL 00001" disappeared, and the instantaneous consumption is faster to update.

b7ik.jpg

In the latest version of Elmconfig is now possible to update the range of instantaneous consumption. I changed to 12, but do not know if it is correct. The error "NVM EEPROM FAIL LVL 00001" disappeared, and the instantaneous consumption is faster to update.

Autor of ELMConfig suggest to change to 5 - I had 63 (maximum!), but now I have 5 :)

OK, so I have trawled all 116 pages, and have not seen this error yet! I bought a 500000 cable from Dez and used it to read the VIN at top speed from the GEM page 2. It read the VIN fine, however, when I try to download the data, I get the following error:

It seems to read other things alright, but wont let me download so that I can enable the integrated speed control.... Anyone got any thoughts?

In Case anyone should come across this as useful information, I found the issue. I set the PCM incorrectly! I set it to 1.6 TDCI and success! I can read!

However, It seems that no matter which PCM I use, none are supported :( This is under all of the PCM types as well, so its the same error on the others :(

PCMNotSupported_zps1ef65a3a.jpg

I have connected the switches temporarily and will try it on my way home tonight (who knows, miracles might happen!) however, it seems that I wont be able to do this with Elm Config perhaps.

Do we have any contact details or a means of reaching out to Civil ZZ? I know he doesnt come here these days...?

b7ik.jpg

Is there a link to the latest version please

Mayak

Still had no response in the UCDS adaptor :(

Autor of ELMConfig suggest to change to 5 - I had 63 (maximum!), but now I have 5 :)

5 is not very fast?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Can someone please tell me how can i pair a new(used) instrument cluster(mk2.5 model) on a mk2 focus? Thank you.

You would need the Ford IDS software system. it cannot be done without it.

now fitted my four spoke steering wheel and got cruse control on a mk 2.5 zetec 1.8 petrol

well pleased

Great news Dezwez!

I just need to find a steering heel and associated bits now!!