Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmb Overlays

hock123

Hey every1 my fiesta is panther black and im looking at some dmb gel overlays I was thinking red and chrome, just wondering wat everybody else likes and your opinions :D

Hey every1 my fiesta is panther black and im looking at some dmb gel overlays I was thinking red and chrome, just wondering wat everybody else likes and your opinions :D

I have black background and white written. Done back, front and steering wheel. Just wheels to go when I have spare monies.

Personally I reckon for the front stick with a dark background colour to match the body as its a large badge and would otherwise look like a huge nose on the car, but for the back if you have a chrome tailgate strip then get an overlay with a chrome background like I did. Just looks like its meant to be and more coordinated.

Just down to personal tastes at the end of the day.

Paul :-)

I have mine black with chrome and that's on a red mk6.5. Looks epic, very much like the supergharged landrover badges!

Black and chrome, looks much better when colourcoded to the car

IMG_0051.jpg]]

IMG_0144.jpg