AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Redspudder

2011 Titanium Electric Windows

6 posts in this topic

Alright fellas just a quick question i have noticed the wifes drivers side elec window does not do one touch up is this correct?The window goes one touch down if you hold the botton for a couple of seconds but does not do it to close,i havent noticed if the passanger side does either.

We have 59plate basic fiesta vans at work and the drivers side does both one touch up and down again cant say if the passanger side does.

Hold the button half way down until the window is fully open, now press and hold it all the way for another 5 secs.

Lift the button half way until the window is closed, now lift it all the way and hold for 5 secs.

Do that 2/3 times should reset it.

In the drivers side there one touch up/down. The passenger side has no one touch. And it cannot be progammed according to my dealer. Anyone know if this i true (the programming that is) ?

Hold the button half way down until the window is fully open, now press and hold it all the way for another 5 secs.

Lift the button half way until the window is closed, now lift it all the way and hold for 5 secs.

Do that 2/3 times should reset it.

How funny

I read this last night, got in the car this morning and my one touch up wouldn't work.

Fixed now, cheers.

Will the fix make the "no one touch" passenger side become one touch?

Will the fix make the "no one touch" passenger side become one touch?

'fraid not.