Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Darren T

Sussex / Surrey And Kent Meet

11 posts in this topic

Anyone interested in a meet in Sussex / Surrey and Kent meet in pub car park for a chat / drink? If there is enough interest i will sort out a venue, date and time ( sat or sun ). :D

Well now I seem to be out of hospital, ..At least until something else goes wrong ! :( It sounds like a great idea, I,m over in Bognor Regis.

I'm in Horsham, So i can arrange something soon.

Sounds good to me Darren, just got to deal with a serious issue (a terminal illness in the family sadly)and then we can get onto it. I really must get my Fiesta cleaned, Its not been done for months and looks like a ball of mud on wheels !

Sorry to hear that, I totally sympathise with you ( i lost my dad to cancer in 2007 ). Let me know when you are ready....( no rush ). And i will organise something.

im ashford kent and im going to lydden on sunday and monday if anyone is intrested in join us

my sons had a nasty smash last night came off his trials bike head on into a 5 in wooden fence on the a20 4 mins from home and only 2 people stopped to help

pig ingnorant twats how can u drive by a accident thats happen in front of you and not stop but a massive thanks to the 2 cars that stopped and the 999 crew

the local hosp was fine as well

so now the suns out the damage is done and i think he needs a good old ford now not a bike and so looking forward to ford freeks at ace cafe on saterday and racing at lydden hill over the weekend

whats everyone else doing for easter

cas

Hi guys, Hope your son makes a good recovery j888. This easter i,m not doing a lot except phsych myself up for my mums funeral on tuesday. I'm dreading it. Its going to be hardest and saddest day of my life. !Removed! cancer !! :( :(

once I get over that we'll arrange a meet Darren. Are you going to the simply ford show at beaulieu?

my sons had a nasty smash last night

Sorry to hear that, Hope his recovery is quick.

whats everyone else doing for easter

I'm working the whole period, someone has to do it i suppose

This easter i,m not doing a lot except phsych myself up for my mums funeral on tuesday. I'm dreading it. Its going to be hardest and saddest day of my life. !Removed! cancer !! :( :(

You have my sincerest condolences Alan.

I have had my wife and both parents suffer cancer and i know how heartbreaking it is, i am thankful they all got through it. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.

Thanks Clive, I appreciate that.

Ok Alan that's great......no i cant make it that weekend due to family commitments.