Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling Ireland/northern Ireland Members

Boydo15

Who would be interested in a FOC Meet somewhere central? Would be nice to get some Irish fords together for the Craic!

• Like 1

Who would be interested in a FOC Meet somewhere central? Would be nice to get some Irish fords together for the Craic!

Im In :D

Spread the word to as many ford drivers as you'd think would be interested and get them on here!

Spread the word to as many ford drivers as you'd think would be interested and get them on here!

I'm definately game :) Been doing my bit around the Dublin/Meath/Louth area and if there is something being organised I'll get all the lads with their wee fords and more importantly our Focuses to come down and show off their pride and joys :wub:

• Like 1

Sounds good lad. How many are you talkin?

Sounds good lad. How many are you talkin?

Haven't got definite numbers yet. Have a few (Circa. 10 lads) in college that drive fords and they take pride in their motors, so will try and get them together!! I was also thinking about printing off some leaflets and going to the local ford dealers, just leaving them there and if people come in they can grab them and sign up!! Really need to get people interested in the south!! :(

Yeah. Tell you what pm me your email addy and I'll send you mine. Get some flyers drawn up and see what we can sort! Even drop some into the likes of Halfords and other car mod shops!

• 3 weeks later...

Ford show in portrush every year is always good.get up to that this year it's the 10th of June :)

• 1 year later...

I'm in! Be sure to let me know if anythings happening? :)

Have just seen this with Kiefer's new post and got excited...then realised the last post before that was a year ago, so I'm guessin there's nothin in the pipeline lads? Are we all even still on here? Would be interested in somethin myself. Will probably take a jaunt up to the Causeway Coast Ford Fair, but if there's anythin else organised let me know!

I'm in! Be sure to let me know if anythings happening? :)

Well Kiefer, nothing has been agreed yet but hopefully something will get moving soon :D Seeing as the "so-called" summer is approaching, there should be a good date for everyone to get together and enjoy an awesome day out :)

Have just seen this with Kiefer's new post and got excited...then realised the last post before that was a year ago, so I'm guessin there's nothin in the pipeline lads? Are we all even still on here? Would be interested in somethin myself. Will probably take a jaunt up to the Causeway Coast Ford Fair, but if there's anythin else organised let me know!

Yeah man, it's been stalled. Nothing has been happening, we need to get ourselves organised and get something going. Really wanna see the Ford Owners showing everyone how it's done :D

Yeah hopefully get something sorted out in the summer

I'm almost constantly up around Coleraine/Ballymoney so I reckon it's a cert that I'll be at the Ford Fair this 'summer. See you there ;)

Yeah man, it's been stalled. Nothing has been happening, we need to get ourselves organised and get something going. Really wanna see the Ford Owners showing everyone how it's done :D

Maybe even if a meet was organised for the night before the Ford Fair? A good place to meet would be around the Portrush Strand (Beach) which is literally across from where the Ford Fair is held. Nice big parking area perfect for any number of cars. If we get them :blink: lol

How about this epic Photoshop example lol

Untitled-1.jpg

I didn't even realise this thread was so old lol :rolleyes:

Just out of interest, is anyone attending Ultimate Car Show in Larne on 12th May?

• 3 months later...

New member on the forum but I'd like to suggest a meet at Oxford Island, Lurgan on the 1st of September. Plenty of parking space, a café for refreshments & food. There's also toilets on site. Good spot for a meet. If there is enough interest.