Join Premium & Save
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jimrex

I Want My Focus Back!

8 posts in this topic

Took my Focus in for it's first service today and booked a courtesy car as I need transport for work etc. They gave me a new KA:

post-29004-0-82157000-1331757387_thumb.j

Now, I am a Ford fan but you can tell the KA is a Fiat design!! The driving position is terrible and the controls don't make sense... Ford have always had very tactile interiors, with the controls you need within reach of your finger tips but the KA seems a tad flawed.

Roll on 5pm tomorrow when I can pick my car up :wub:

smiley-laughing017.gif

It is a let down giving you a KA when you have a Focus... lol. I personally cant see the appeal other than "it looks cute" as I have heard said about it, well... I hope that 5pm comes soon for you!!

Personally, I have never seen more than a fiesta be handed out as a courtesy car on any Ford dealership?

shame really, you would have thought that they would give you a middle range car, so that your enticed into upgrading?

Unfortunately insurance company's usually give you a KA as a loan car during accident repair. :(

Unfortunately insurance company's usually give you a KA as a loan car during accident repair. :(

They don't care about street cred.

shame really, you would have thought that they would give you a middle range car, so that your enticed into upgrading?

That's what I thought, surely a Titanium or even a Mondeo? It was the last car they had left in, and the man obviously could sense my disappointment... he even said "it is a Zetec edition!"

The sad news is that it has to go back in in two weeks time, so we'll see what I get next time!

I think I would rather pay out and arrange a loan car for the day with someone like Hertz! give your sanity something of a recovery!

It would be tricky driving around with that paper bag on your head.

Just be glad it's not pink. :P