Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Matt8113

Mk6.5 Fiesta

10 posts in this topic

hi i am wanting to replace my old steel wheels i got a set of alloys of my 206 but the studs of my fiesta are to short do you know how i can remove the studs of my car any help would be most appreciated

Hammer them out

PCD 4x108 Offset 38 to 42 Bore 63.4

Thats for the fiesta

This is for the pug 206

PCD 4x108

OFFSET 18 to 38

BORE 65.1

The Bolt Holes for the pug are a bit thicker and the offset is wrong.

Hope this helps

Jamie

Was this of any help Matt

Jamie :-)

thanks for the advice i decided im going to sell these alloys and buy some new ford ones would the old steal wheel nuts be ok to use if i bought fiesta alloys ?

No, get proper alloy wheel nuts

Hi

I think it has something to do with the fact that steel is harder than aluminium alloy.

The Steel Wheel nuts will crush the alloy or seriously damage it.

The alloy wheel nuts spread the load better and sometimes have washers on (cannot think of a way to describe that better)

If iam incorrect about the above for safety reasons please edit it out moderators.

Jamie

Hi

I think it has something to do with the fact that steel is harder than aluminium alloy.

The Steel Wheel nuts will crush the alloy or seriously damage it.

The alloy wheel nuts spread the load better and sometimes have washers on (cannot think of a way to describe that better)

If iam incorrect about the above for safety reasons please edit it out moderators.

Jamie

The steal wheel nuts are completely the wrong shape and will damage the wheel as well as not hold the load correctly.

i basicly covered that one then mate :-) :)

thanks for all your help