Jump to content



  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gj1982



  • New Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Name: gavin
  • Ford Model: Puma
  • Year: 2001
  • Location: Lancashire

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:46 PM

Hi. not even sure this is in the right place but...

I looked under my car to locate that annoying pipe/frame vibration. When I put my head under I noticed a lot of what seems to be oil between the hose and pipe. instead of trying to describe it I thought I'd upload a pic or two. If you could tell me what it is/whats going on I'd be grateful!

Thanksphoto.JPG photo (1).JPG

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 pragmatix


    Too much time on the boards

  • FOC Supporters
  • 659 posts
  • Name: Pete
  • Ford Model: Mondea 2Ltr Tdci Titianium Estate
  • Year: 2008
  • Location: Perthshire

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

Looks like misting around the intercooler pipe, the pipe may have a hole in it

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users