Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drivers Side Door Mirror Problem

bill42

New Fiesta

I collected my New Fiesta last month (1.6tdci Titanium) I have been pleased with it, bar for one thing a couple of days after taking delivery I noticed that the mirror that is normally on the drivers side was fitted on the n/s ie. this was has the convex piece on the end ( helps to prevent blind spots when overtaking) I assumed that as the car was built in Germany being LHD it was fitted on the n/s by mistake I queried this with my dealer who informed me that Ford was aware of this as a number of owners had reported and that didn't feel it was a problem and therefore would't change it

I contacted Ford Customer services they informed me that they hadn't had any reports of owners reporting this to them but it would log my complaint I would add that if you look at most modern cars they all have the split ( flat glass /convex on the outer part ) on the drivers side

Has anybody else had this with there New Fiesta?

I too have also noticed this, however it dont bother me too much. Just makes it annoying when on the motorway

I have only realised now that you have pointed it out! Will get onto my dealer in the morning and see what they say

Mine's the same and I thought it odd as my previous car had it on the driver's mirror which is where it should be!!!

Not too bothered about though..........

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club