Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Under Car Moulding Broken

fintious maximus

Hi all,

Under the car at the rear,opposite side to exhaust is a black plastic moulding with a couple of long cone shapes which attch to the car with some clips. Mine has come off as the clips have corroded (and also the pegs that they fix to). Does it need this moulding or is it okay without? Only thing I can think of is a bit of buffering to the bumper at speed and guess it's only there to keep water off the metalwork?

If it is advisable to reattach can new pegs be fitted easily?

hi maximus ,if its the trim that attaches to the rear bumper? i replaced my broken undertrim yesterday, when i removed the old 1 the rear bumper was very flimsey ,id say drill the rusted fastners out and replace with a wingnut type,are if you can buy the original fastners then do that ,i dont think the rear bumper would stay stable very long without the undertrim ,just my opinion

scott

Doesn't seem to attach to the bumper. It's a big square(ish) lump of plastic that seems to just fill a space. Will try and get it attached though - must do something or it wouldn't have been there!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club