Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal Alloys

milla020

Hi Guys, had a bit of an accident. Was out driving when really ill and tired and have scuffed my rear passenger side alloy :( absolutely gutted!! any advice? Anyone know of any touch up kits that will cover it or do you think i should take it for refurbishment? Ive only had my car since November and then this happens.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to my world, mine get scuffed in the first week no matter what, all my cars the same -.- lol. How bad is it?

Apologies for the dirty wheel. It has been coloured in with a sharpie haha just to hide it a bit until i get something sorted.

EDIT: How to attach pictures? I thought i did but it hasnt worked. Anyway its a few inches long but noticeable.

If you go to a wheel refurbisher it be about £50 per wheel but will be good as new again.

yeah i thought it would cost about that much. Would you recommend getting it refurbed?

Personally yes.

Depends on how bad the scuff is and how much it will bug you every time you look at it.

mate i kerbed my white s1600 wheel 3 days after getting it reversing into the drive. felt like crying, but the way i look at it now is glad it was only the wheel and not bodywork. bet its not as bad as you think, i thought i had a huge gouge out it lol but can hardly see it know.

mate i kerbed my white s1600 wheel 3 days after getting it reversing into the drive. felt like crying, but the way i look at it now is glad it was only the wheel and not bodywork. bet its not as bad as you think, i thought i had a huge gouge out it lol but can hardly see it know.

yeah it is quite annoying. I can see it easily on mine nut thats because i know its there lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club