Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Universal Mudflaps

Matt Mcginness

I had a look through sellers feedback to see if anyone had problems with flaps specifically but nothing there.

I'd drop him an email to see. Try asking for measurements and compare to genuine ones? May give an idea on fit.

Em xxx

Think they should fit the back but if they are for the front it depends on what model you have

cheers em didnt really think about the feedback thingy and i'll email him to see what hes got to say about them

and i got a mk7 fiesta titanium

cheers em didnt really think about the feedback thingy and i'll email him to see what hes got to say about them

and i got a mk7 fiesta titanium

Nice. I love that new car smell!

Em xxx

So do i, that's why i bought a bottle of New Car air freshener.

the guy replied saying but this doesnt make sense to me

Hi they are very universal fitting mud flap they are the flat type and not the moulded ones so they just need a flattish edge or lip around the wheel arch or bumper about 4 or 5 mm in width to attach your screws to,hope this make sence thanks

the guy replied saying but this doesnt make sense to me

''Hi they are very universal fitting mud flap they are the flat type and not the moulded ones so they just need a flattish edge or lip around the wheel arch or bumper about 4 or 5 mm in width to attach your screws to,hope this make sence thanks''

the mud flaps he is selling are flat rubber ones,

basiclly a sheet of rubber that is cut by machine to the shape of a mud flap .

and not the moulded ones like these for example:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-2009-FRONT-and-REAR-MUD-FLAP-SET-/160764889053?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item256e5587dd

the ones he is selling are a universal fit, they dont wrap over the bumper edge or anything. which are better if you have side skirts fitted because wrap around flaps wont fit to cars with side skirts.

so if purchased from him, you will need to mark and drill holes in the purchased flaps, to allow your screws that are already in the wheel arches grip the flaps

best advise would be to create a cardboard template of the flap and mark the holes in it,

followed by using the cardboard template to mark out the holes in the rubber flap.

so when fitting, just remove the screws in the wheel arch, fit the screw through the mud flap (like a washer) then screw back in to the arch,

Em xxx

...But mines started to smell a bit fishy since i used the aircon first time this week..

...But mines started to smell a bit fishy since i used the aircon first time this week..

You can get all manner of nasties growing in the aircon vents if they're not run weekly (even brand new ones)

Give this a try to clean the system and then see how you go.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_224996_langId_-1_categoryId_165632