Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fiesta 96

dode09

Hi,

i have a fiesta 1.25 8V P Reg.

It keeps stalling with me at junctions or when i'm slowing down at roundabouts and such like, it does'nt do it all the time just now and again recently though it is starting to get more frequent.

if you any idea's or now what the problem is let me know.

cheers. :rolleyes:

Hi,

i have a fiesta 1.25 8V P Reg.

It keeps stalling with me at junctions or when i'm slowing down at roundabouts and such like, it does'nt do it all the time just now and again recently though it is starting to get more frequent.

if you any idea's or now what the problem is let me know.

cheers. :rolleyes:

May sound silly, but have you changed footwear for driving in, or generally? Most things shouldn't be blamed on the car to quickly. You could even be too stressed recently which makes your actions more jerky! Told you it was silly.

If not, then try taking much more care with the clutch and figure out what is actually happening to create the stalls. Try a rolling one on a hill in quiet places (Balance by clutch with no throttle) and see if the bite point changes. Best way is finding a long, more than slight hill, quiet road, and roll backwards never touching the accelerator. Bring your clutch up and hold the car in one position, then creep forward and creep back. Have a few goes and see what the clutch is telling you. If you can't manage that at all, it's clutch problems.

its the air flow meter. mine was doing the same thing last week. changed it and fine. roughly 20 quid from breakers

i would go for the idle controlle valve first, try cleaning with carb cleaner.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club