Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

boroninja

Usb For Fiesta??

3 posts in this topic

hi everyone

ive got my eye on a few zs's (2008 on)one concern is that i use a usb stick for all my music.will i have to buy one with a usb already fitted or is there a way i can fit an interface or have it retrofitted??

ive seen the ford music box advertised,would i be able to use something like this?

any help would be appreciated

pete

See here.

It can be retrofitted but the module you need is rare as hens teeth/prohibitively expensive brand new from Ford. Then you need an independent mechanic with the Ford kit to update the car.

The USB Bit too near the hand break to me . And if your stick has a light on it it stays on when you switch the car off and if you leave it in gets super hot in my car... Id still get one with the feature on the car ... If it hasn't got it - I'd get a double din one :-)