Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

tp0404

Strange Vibrating

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I own a 2010 focus titanium and recently there has been a vibrating noise coming from the front end when i get to about 30mph and sounds like a 'wub wub wub' noise. It only happens when driving straight or to the right and goes silent when you turn the wheel to the left? It happens between about 30 - 60 mph.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what it might be or how much it may cost to fix as i'm no car expert. I remember my friend had something similar on his bmw and said it was his warped brake disks.

Cheers

TP

warped brake disk or buckled front wheel or imbalanced front wheel though ide say 80 percent its the brake disk

Ah right. Fair enough. Ill get the disks changed and see how it is. cheers.

check them first just jack the front up and spin the wheel if the disks warped you will feel it the wheel will stick as it turns