Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Performance

bears 1950

<_< As I look at the current Ford vehicle lineup and what is planned for the cioming year, I must say that the product plannners are missing the boat and have been for a few years now. It is performance that sells. Every other vehicle in a model group generates sales from the upfront performance vehicie. Currently the only performance vehicle in the lineup in the Mustang. The remaining vehicles while lice looking are on the wimpish side to drive. The few remaining stick shifts have no sporting feel. The 4 cyl engines have no performance options. The Focus is a great starting point but Ford has failed to follow up with a HP model. They end up being just another small car in the field of many.

An convertibles. Where are they? The Fusion and Focus are again missing these from their lineups.

If Ford is to stand apart from the field they must market what they are best at producing. Performance cars. I believe they have some of gthe best motors in the indusry so what not build on them?

Come on Ford! Shows up some stuff!

I understand where you're coming from but I think Ford know their market pretty well in the UK. Fuel is much more expensive in the EU verses America. It wouldn't be much good if Ford offered a performance car that nobody (in this country) could afford to fill up. That's why Ford offer as much 'bang for buck' as possible in terms of performance cars that people can enjoy driving and afford to fill up.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club