Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi All Just Enlisted With A Couple Of Queries

chakota

Hi All,

I have joined this forum as i have just purchased a fiesta for my daughter , but need a few answers from you please if you can spare a moment.

What i need to know is , what is it ? (mk4,mk5,mk6) 16v etc.

All i know is that its a "y" reg 2001 fiesta glide 1300cc 3door .

As i wish to do a full service i need to know more info ...can anyone help please :)

mk 5

Hi welcome :)

Hi and welcome :)

As Dez said you have a MK5, and with the 1300cc engine it's the singlepoint injected 8valve (OHV).

Many thanks lads :)

As i am getting on a bit , i look back to the 80's when i had a fiesta ghia (square shape) then moved on to a white mk2 xr2 ... both were fantastic cars and both reliable and easy to work on. Nowadays i find getting under the car a real chore. This fiesta is for her 17th birthday in June , she does not know she has it yet as she lives with her mum. I just want to get it right for her.

Hope to keep on here as i will be maintaining the fiesta. And i am sure all your input will be invaluable. Will get some pics up soon .

Once again , many thanks ......Harry :)

Glad to be of assistance mate and definitely get some pictures posted up when you can. You've had some real nice cars, I'm from the younger generation so missed out on what we'd now consider as the 'classics' but boy do I wish I could have been about in those days haha.

Best of luck and if you want service items I can point you to some good sellers on eBay. I replaced my spark plugs with some nice NGK's and they cost me about £6 which is good. Considering Halfords wanted over £20!

Dan

:) :) they are very easy to fix the mk 5 had one a few years back only had problems with heater vavles easy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club