Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

dannim

Saved £150 On Insurance

3 posts in this topic

I was with Admiral for a couple of years but switched to the Owners Club Insurance operated by Adrian Flux (not one for the whole online comparison stuff - waste of time as far as I am concerned, never got the price that was quoted anyways after talking to the various companies). I was impressed with the service and I saved more than £150. I then also decided to try it for household insurance and, bingo!, made not only great savings but also got better policy cover! Have recommended to all my "driving" friends to join the club and try it out, can't hurt to test it

I was with Admiral for a couple of years but switched to the Owners Club Insurance operated by Adrian Flux (not one for the whole online comparison stuff - waste of time as far as I am concerned, never got the price that was quoted anyways after talking to the various companies). I was impressed with the service and I saved more than £150. I then also decided to try it for household insurance and, bingo!, made not only great savings but also got better policy cover! Have recommended to all my "driving" friends to join the club and try it out, can't hurt to test it

Thankyou for choosing us we are glad to have been able to assist !

All the best

Dan

I've been with you guys for nearly 6-7 years. No messing about lol. You came you with a silly quote, I found cheaper, you guys matched it. It's nice to deal with a company who actually seem like they want your business and keep with what they say..highly recommended in my opinion, also worth while to say it's nice to deal with people who know about the cars they are quoting on:)

Edited by stef123
mind your language please