Saved 150 On Insurance

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dannim

dannim

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

I was with Admiral for a couple of years but switched to the Owners Club Insurance operated by Adrian Flux (not one for the whole online comparison stuff - waste of time as far as I am concerned, never got the price that was quoted anyways after talking to the various companies). I was impressed with the service and I saved more than £150. I then also decided to try it for household insurance and, bingo!, made not only great savings but also got better policy cover! Have recommended to all my "driving" friends to join the club and try it out, can't hurt to test it

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

AUTHORISED TRADER

• Authorised Trader
  • 58 posts
  • Name: Daniel
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
  • Year: 2011

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

I was with Admiral for a couple of years but switched to the Owners Club Insurance operated by Adrian Flux (not one for the whole online comparison stuff - waste of time as far as I am concerned, never got the price that was quoted anyways after talking to the various companies). I was impressed with the service and I saved more than £150. I then also decided to try it for household insurance and, bingo!, made not only great savings but also got better policy cover! Have recommended to all my "driving" friends to join the club and try it out, can't hurt to test it

Thankyou for choosing us we are glad to have been able to assist !

All the best

Dan

#3 project-c

project-c

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Name: carl
  • Ford Model: focus 2.0 zetec
  • Year: 2001

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

I've been with you guys for nearly 6-7 years. No messing about lol. You came you with a silly quote, I found cheaper, you guys matched it. It's nice to deal with a company who actually seem like they want your business and keep with what they say..highly recommended in my opinion, also worth while to say it's nice to deal with people who know about the cars they are quoting on:)

Edited by stef123, 17 April 2012 - 01:00 AM.
mind your language please

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users