Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sreetka Hazard Lights Wont Turn Off

babycrum_x

When i lock my car with the remote fob after a few seconds the hazard lights turn on and will not turn off. I have to lock my car by using the key lock on the door. I also can not open my boot and i also have to open and this manually.

Can anybody help me with this??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Mine does this on the odd occasion and it seems to be a fault on the alarm system..in effect itd=s going off without the horn.. I had to have it reset at a ford dealer and it hasnt been any trouble since.

• 2 weeks later...

HI THERE I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN LOCKING THE CAR WITH THE KEY FOB THE HAZZARD LIGHTS START FLASHING AND WONT STOP UNTIL YOU UNLOCK THE CAR SOME PEOPLE ON THIS WEB FORUM SAID IT MIGHT BE SOME OF THE MICRO SWITCHES LOCATED IN VARIOUS PLACES ON THE VEHICLE I TRIED THIS TO NO AVAIL STILL SAME PROBLEM DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, SO THE ONLY WAY I HAVE FOUND IS TO LOCK THE VEHICLE WITH THE KEY ITSELF PROBLEM SOLVED FOR ME ANYWAY. IF YOU DO FIND AN ANSWER LET ME KNOW.

AS TO YOUR REAR BOOT IF ITS THE SOFT TOP VERSION OF THE KA LIKE MINE I HAD THIS PROBLEM AND AGAIN THIS WEB FORUM IS A GREAT SOURCE OF INFORMATION, I WAS TOLD THAT WHEN YOU PUT THE HOOD BACK UP AND CLOSE THE STEEL COVER WHERE YOU SOFT ROOF GOES IN IF BOTH SIDE OF IT DONT LOCK DOWN PROPERLY YOU CANNOT OPEN THE BOOT SO HAVE ALOOK AND MAKE SURE IT LOCKS DOWN BOTH SIDES THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO OPEN THE BOOT WITH YOUR REMOTE.

HOPE THATS AS CLEAR AS MUD LOL...........

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club