Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rattle From Dash Area

reesmew

Recently my mk2.5 has started to rattle in the upper dash area. Does anyone else have the same issue. I'm not sure if this is linked to the problem but I found a loose screw in the passenger footwell. I cant seem to find an empty hole though. If I took the upper dash storage cubby out is there anything that could cause a rattle?

mines got an annoying rattle too, sounds like its coming from the stereo area (i upgraded to a DAB unit) so will need to remove it and tighten up everything to see if it works.

Recently my mk2.5 has started to rattle in the upper dash area. Does anyone else have the same issue. I'm not sure if this is linked to the problem but I found a loose screw in the passenger footwell. I cant seem to find an empty hole though. If I took the upper dash storage cubby out is there anything that could cause a rattle?

I had EXACTLY the same symptoms on mine... Top of dash rattling, then the screw in the passenger footwell... Then the rattling stopped as quickly as it started! A few weeks later the sun came out,i needed my sunglasses (stored in the dashtop cubby) so i pressed down on the lid of the dashtop cubby door and only half of it popped up, skewed and obviously unattached on one side... I managed to close the lid (with a little fiddling) it clicked in place (sort of) and now the rattling is intermittant. I'm not looking to repair the lid, i'm awaiting fitting ST clocks in the cubby's location.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club