Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Saying Hello

gforce

Hi folks, been a member on here for a while but haven't got round to posting anything yet so thought I'd better say hello before I start asking questions and hijacking people's threads!

Brief intro... I had a Mondeo ZS for 3 years before swapping to a 55 plate 2.0 TDCi Focus Titanium about 6 months ago. Have completed a few mods so far...wing mirror indicators, LHD reverse light (not fully functional, yet!), silver indicator bulbs, LEDs inside and out etc.

Plan to put an ST kit on it. I'm sure plenty will roll their eyes at this, but STs in general are rare round here, so an ST TDCi will be even more so. Don't think I'll be touching the inside as it has that questionable "blue half leather with blue dash and cream carpets & doorcards" interior, so if I were to change anything in there I'd need to gut the whole thing, but it has grown on me.

I've been a member on MEG/TalkFord through my Mondy ownership, but the Focus section is pretty quiet over there. Have found the guides on here a brilliant source of info and hopefully can contribute to the odd one as I go!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club