Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Titanium 1.6 - Collecting Tomorrow

ConfusedDaze

Hey all,

Been lurking a while, my new Fiesta just arrived yesterday at the dealership so I'm off to collect it tomorrow. It's a 1.6 Titanium with the bodykit and the 7 spoke alloys. I'm quite excited about it, anyway he's a pic the sales girl sent me :

L1sLS.jpg

Can't wait until collcetion tomorrow now :-D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ConfusedDaze

• iNath

• jmbrown91

• Stoney871

Welcome to the white Titanium club!

Welcome to the 'Titanium with Body Kit' Club!

Looks great, getting my Titanium next month, can't wait!

Hey thanks for the welcome - not long to go now :)

Also congrats on the new purchase :)

Welcome to the 'Titanium with Body Kit' Club!

Welcome to the 'Titanium with Body Kit and 7 spoke wheels' Club!

Hey thanks again for the well wishes, picked up today ! Lot of fun ! :)

Ford dealer (dagenham motors alperton) said that I didn't need to run it in - I'm down with that - did anyone else run theres in or is that a thing of the past.

Total spec is :

Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.6 Petrol

Full Body Dress Up Kit

City Pack

Interior Pack 2

16" 7 Spoke alloys

Thats about it ! But I'm well chuffed with it :) Will get some more pictures up sooner or later :)

Also anyone got some good default sound settings for the Sony DAB unit or should I just play around a bit ?

Hey thanks again for the well wishes, picked up today ! Lot of fun ! :)

Ford dealer (dagenham motors alperton) said that I didn't need to run it in - I'm down with that - did anyone else run theres in or is that a thing of the past.

Total spec is :

Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.6 Petrol

Full Body Dress Up Kit

City Pack

Interior Pack 2

16" 7 Spoke Alloys

Thats about it ! But I'm well chuffed with it :) Will get some more pictures up sooner or later :)

Also anyone got some good default sound settings for the Sony DAB unit or should I just play around a bit ?

Enjoy your car, Great choice picking interior pack 2 as well :)

I think my EQ is set to pop, with the bass up 1 or 2 notches - sounds gooood!

Thanks again :)

I had another two quick questions :

1) Do I need to do the bluetooth software update if I can already play my ipod directly with just a data cable ? Would that indicate I already have the latest software ? When I plug the USB in it says either no files on USB or something similar, I've already extracted just the two AT files to the base of the memory stick. Bit weird - I've also tried two different sticks and neither worked. I was wondering if its because I have the latest software as its a brand new car.

2) Does the fuel filler cap lock into place - as mine doesn't - I know there's nothing actually covering the petrol hole but there's no latch on the cover either - it just opens and closes. Is this normal ?

Cheers :)

On my fuel filler cap the door only opens when the car is unlocked (I believe) and it has a metal cover that only lets a petrol nozzle shape item open it

1) Do I need to do the bluetooth software update if I can already play my ipod directly with just a data cable ? Would that indicate I already have the latest software ? When I plug the USB in it says either no files on USB or something similar, I've already extracted just the two AT files to the base of the memory stick. Bit weird - I've also tried two different sticks and neither worked. I was wondering if its because I have the latest software as its a brand new car.

If yours is working fine there'll be no reason to update.

2) Does the fuel filler cap lock into place - as mine doesn't - I know there's nothing actually covering the petrol hole but there's no latch on the cover either - it just opens and closes. Is this normal ?

Yes completely normal :)

On my fuel filler cap the door only opens when the car is unlocked (I believe) and it has a metal cover that only lets a petrol nozzle shape item open it

There is no lock on the filler cap so does not matter if car locked or not, can always be opened.

Hey iNath -

So I'm guessing if I can play an iPhone directly via the USB cable with nothing else I'm running the latest software ? Is that why its coming up with no files found on USB ?

And also - so there's no latch or catch - no nothing - just open / close ?

Thanks btw :)

Probably yes

and yes, no lock no nothing!

Oh wow ! Special ! Didn't see that coming - other than that well chuffed with the car so can't complain.

I'll leave the bluetooth update alone then as it looks like i've got the latest software - I've tried the only three USB's I have in my house anyway so no other options there.

Does anyone know anywhere that sell official Ford alloys in Black ? Got an idea they might look ok on my car :)

I remember seeing in the brochure when I got mine that they do the 7 spoke wheels that you have in black and then you can get the street pack ones too...

best bet is your dealer, or the cheaper option will be to browse eBay etc

What James said, any Ford dealer can order them in (expect to pay £600+)

Or just get a set of regular alloys off eBay and get them done in gloss black (around £200)

Awesome thanks for the tips - gonna go off and have a look now.

Do you guys get static when you get out the car and touch the door ?

I wouldn't have brought it up but its every single time I get out the car and touch the door I get a static shock.

Any ideas why ?

High carbon content rubber soles on your shoes.

I get it too.

You're discharging static from your car mats that builds up as you drive.

Lol my mam gets a shock every single time she gets out of my car but never from hers. Quite funny

I get the shocks too, have resorted to backing into the door to close it now or if I've got a long sleeve top on just use my arm..

I always get shocked from my fiesta! Is it because of the carpet interior mats? Those bad boys are going if that's the case lol.. I always get out and try close the door any way I can except with my hand lol

Will the rubber mats do the same thing or nah?

I can't imagine rubber mats giving any sort of shock..surely?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club