AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

littlebw

Reverse Parking Sensors

6 posts in this topic

Got the new Fiesta Titanium and was wondering what it costs for Ford to put these on?

If I get them put on will it just be the beeping or will it show on the multi functional screen like it does on my sisters c max?

They'll just beep, not sure how much they cost after buying the car, I know they're part of the city pack though.

When I asked Ford about fitting a system to my car I was quoted £330 and £10 per sensor to colour code.

I went independent and got it done for £260 and colour coded for free.

thanks

and it wont show up on the multi functional display?

my sisters has the rear parking sensors and on the multi functional display it shows her car ( like when a door is open) with the four sensor beams coming out of the bumpers and the length of these beams get shorter the closer she reverses to something

this makes it really good

Hmm, no but if the dimensions of the screen and that are the same, maybe a retrofit option? Could be more work than worth though.

The multi functuional screen is the sony dab radio one and is same on my fiesta as it is on her c max

eg both do exactly the same functions

just wondering if there was a lead or summat that came from sensors to sony dab radio display etc