Do Not Sell My Personal Information

usb port

grainger7

can anyone help with this.

i have a new shape fiesta zetec S with blutooth but not the usb port, is it possible to add the usb port.

any help would be appreciated, thanks

That's a good question and I wouldn't mind knowing the answer on that.

My wife bought me a all singing all dancing MP3 for Crimbo and if I'd known when I ordered my car in December I too would have specified bluetooth USB.

Does anyone know whether it's feasible and if so how much?

I wouldnt of thought they can just add one :S but best to just ask the dealer.

Im lucky enough that i ordered the USB without knowing how important it would turn out to be! Dont no why they dont just have the bluetooth and USB together instead of one with and one without!

I don't think its possible. I got the USB port for free from my dealer :) so im happy

I don't think its possible. I got the USB port for free from my dealer :) so im happy

Lucky s*d--no wonder you are so happy.

Not a big problem for me--I'll just have to burn the tracks onto CD that's all!

It would have just saved a bit of time etc.

Lucky s*d--no wonder you are so happy.

Not a big problem for me--I'll just have to burn the tracks onto CD that's all!

It would have just saved a bit of time etc.

:lol: It's only £50 extra anyway so not much of a huge saving, my savings came in at £2000 after pressing the dealer :D

You do know the Fiesta can play MP3 cd's aswell? saves you burning loads of different cd's

:lol: It's only £50 extra anyway so not much of a huge saving, my savings came in at £2000 after pressing the dealer :D

You do know the Fiesta can play MP3 cd's aswell? saves you burning loads of different cd's

Yes, it's one of the reasons I upgraded to bluetooth as it gives you a better stereo.

I wasn't bothered about bluetooth but now I wouldn't be without it!!! B)

Yes, it's one of the reasons I upgraded to bluetooth as it gives you a better stereo.

I wasn't bothered about bluetooth but now I wouldn't be without it!!! B)

Can anyone please advise. I've just bought the Zetec S with the USB but can't get it to work. I've plugged my Sony MP3 player into the USB port but it doesn't play.

Thanks

Good afternoon Elgreco and welcome.

From what I can gather you will need a special lead--there's a thread on this--go to page 2 and look for "usb connection new fiesta".

In there you'll find loads of suggestions and answers from people who know a lot more than I do!

Thanks Hedgepig.

Thanks, all working now. Got a £4 stereo cable from the MP3 player to the AUX port and also tried a memory stick in the USB port. Both work fine.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club