Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fiesta voice controls

Nipz

Hi guys

Ive tried to google and youtube it but cant find a list of voice commands that the new fiesta can do. Ive been linked to the video of fifth gear which is awesome but wondering what else i can expect.

Thanks

Ben

Hi guys

Ive tried to google and youtube it but cant find a list of voice commands that the new fiesta can do. Ive been linked to the video of fifth gear which is awesome but wondering what else i can expect.

Thanks

Ben

It lists all the commands possible in the Ford hand book you should have received with the car.

Be aware though; sometimes the commands are misinterpreted by the computer--not just me saying this--others have noticed too.

Have fun........I did!

I still have two weeks until my car gets to me ;)

Is it possile to get a manual online?

Not sure if you can but if you go to ford's website for the new fiesta and select technical highlights it will tell you what can be done with the voice control.

I don't know of anywhere you can get the actual commands apart from asking your dealer for a photocopy of the pages concerned out of one of their manuals--they won't mind if you're buying the car will they?

I looked on the Ford website and nothing :(

No one feels like scanning their manual do they? I have looked everywhere on the internet and no where has a PDF of the manual. Really want to know what this baby can do :)

Theres about 20 pages for the voice controls with what to say ect..... i still can't remember most of the commands!

Once you start to use it, you will find its good....for awhile then get bored of it

lol yea i can see that being the case! But until then im very excited! Im getting this for an early 19th Birthday present and cant wait and want to know all about it :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club