Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

FOC Age group Poll!

Ahmet

What age group are you in ?  

601 members have voted

1. 1. What age group are you in ?

• 17-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71-80
    • 81-90

• 1 month later...

20 on 8th August.

The way my back and joints play up you'd think i was 60 'cos !Removed! me i feel it!!! ;)

• 2 months later...
28 years old, and feeling everyone of them ....

I'm saying now't other than I wouldn't mind feeling one of them right now :ph34r:

Being serious now ....like I was joking in the first place whistle.gif

How about an owner age poll for different models, Ka, Fiesta, Focus and the like?........we have got to get those post numbers up if we want to attract and KEEP new members [like myself] on the forum. Because to be honest, it is not the member numbers that really count. It's keeping new members interested enough to keep coming back.

Right I've had both front and back bumpers off my new [to me] MK2 Focus, whilst fitting electromagnetic parking aids. So there's three threads for a start, and I've tackled a known rust problem in the MK2 Focus, another thread Oh and managed to get locked out of my engine compartment, when I had removed my front bumper, resulting in a trip to a main dealer....nothing £64 quid would not fix :( and I've only had it a week to-day.

Anyway as I mentioned in another thread I'm off to Turkey for a week, so I expect to see this forum bussing when I get back ....or there will be trouble ;) And remember it does not have to be all techi stuff about cars, it could be a thread about anything .......like who is the best farter on the forum :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
Just spotted this thread.

I'm 24. Hooray!

bluudy kids, mutter mutter mutter

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

22...yeap, and I feel exactly the age I am...not.

Mentally, about 6....physically about 60!!

They say men get to a number of different stages of mental age...

8yrs old(35%)

12years old(55%)

15years old(10%)

never thought this to be true untill my 44 year old dad threw the lawnmower across the garden in a tantrum coz I wouldn't let him drive my FTO!! ha ha :lol:

33, healthier and more good-looking than my 20s, more mature, still got hair - which is still black, no fat belly, no sign of ageing. Thank God.

Life begins and improves in thirties. :) B)

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

19 on the 24th of july and the car is 6 on saturday woop woop

Mike

33, healthier and more good-looking than my 20s, more mature, still got hair - which is still black, no fat belly, no sign of ageing. Thank God.

Life begins and improves in thirties. :) B)

I'm 49 , only 33 , wait til you hit 40 mate ,it all goes pear shape. :D :D :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

42 drive a focus. 2 kids. nagging wife. I feel my age in my body, but in my mind i have not changed form my teenager days.

Im 25, 2 Kids and Mortgage, Bills Galore so might as well be 55, wouldnt change them for the world though, roll on 2011 ill be 26 but ill have my new fiesta or focus and then its just me and the road burning up the tarmac... well on saturdays and sundays anyway :lol: