Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Registration Plate

biagi79

just posting this to see what sort of intrest it generates! great plate for any Harry Potter fan H P04TER

post-31976-0-61275300-1333899303_thumb.j

I dont think I could take someone seriously for this... :( as good as potter is, I dont think hes worth a number plate... God forbid when people start buying "E B CU113N" plates for twilight!...

...The day will come!

... Sorry I just want to say, I wasnt trying to dig, I just find it crazy when the fictional literary world comes out to hijack the real world lol. I am sure if my son could have it his way, I would have a car with some form of Thomas the Tank or Peppa Pig theme to it!

To be brutally honest, some of the prices asked for personalised plates are extortionate.

Cheaper to change your name by deed poll to your existing plate :P

To be brutally honest, some of the prices asked for personalised plates are extortionate.

certainly be interesting when you get called at the doctors or the dentist :lol:

certainly be interesting when you get called at the doctors or the dentist :lol:

:P

I found a nice one for my car it said £200 I then clicked buy and the price soon shot up to £400. Double the advertised price. the extra price was £120 for there selling fees as it was someone selling it through the company and then £80 DVLA fee.

sent an email asking will they accept any offers got an email back saying no. then a phone call today with a voicemail left saying they usually accept 10% discount am I interested. I'm only interested if they do it for £300 for everything.

and that's not even including getting the plates made which is probably another £20!

EXPENSIVE!

I found a nice one for my car it said £200 I then clicked buy and the price soon shot up to £400. Double the advertised price. the extra price was £120 for there selling fees as it was someone selling it through the company and then £80 DVLA fee.

sent an email asking will they accept any offers got an email back saying no. then a phone call today with a voicemail left saying they usually accept 10% discount am I interested. I'm only interested if they do it for £300 for everything.

and that's not even including getting the plates made which is probably another £20!

EXPENSIVE!

Told yer so. :blink:

Told yer so. :blink:

Better not say how much my plate cost then... haha!

Better not say how much my plate cost then... haha!

My wife wanted to get me one for our anniversary last year, I said put it on a holiday instead and for the same price we had two weeks in the Dominican Republic all inclusive, airport parking and spending money too.

All that or a bit of plastic, let me ponder on that for a bit. :P

My wife wanted to get me one for our anniversary last year, I said put it on a holiday instead and for the same price we had two weeks in the Dominican Republic all inclusive, airport parking and spending money too.

All that or a bit of plastic, let me ponder on that for a bit. :P

Wow! Hmm think that would been a tough one if you love the plate! haha. Would most likely rather go on holiday for the two weeks if it was to the Dominican Republic though!

Mine basically spells my last name that's why it was expensive haha. Was going to get one for my boyfriend for his Christmas but he changes his car all the bleeding time so it would've been just as expensive to transfer it all the time so I'll wait till he settles on a car he's gonna keep... men!! lol

I havnt seen another car with the same number plate as mine so we too must have a personal plate!

nicely put Dave, I am going to think of my car in that way now :P

biagi79 did you eventually sell your plate?