Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

gav2085

Little Parts For Focus Mk1 2001

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys i am new to this forum so hi. I also apologise if this is not the right place for this but i am after a few little bits that i can't find anywhere. I was wondering if anybody had a good place to buy these:

I am after:

A gear stick cover and knob.

A battery cover.

A boot light cover (or lense)

i cant seem to get these anywhere. I hope someone can help :D

Many Thanks. Gavin.

Hi guys i am new to this forum so hi. I also apologise if this is not the right place for this but i am after a few little bits that i can't find anywhere. I was wondering if anybody had a good place to buy these:

I am after:

A gear stick cover and knob.

A battery cover.

A boot light cover (or lense)

i cant seem to get these anywhere. I hope someone can help :D

Many Thanks. Gavin.

Without wishing to state the obvious, ebay is a good starting point. :rolleyes:

ive got the gear knob brand new from my old focus mk1its the newer one from many a mk2 and 2.5 simply screws on that i bought then traded the car in take a look open to an offer

post-8800-0-09513600-1333983376_thumb.jp

Without wishing to state the obvious, ebay is a good starting point. :rolleyes:

I have tried ebay but the one thing i am finding hard to come by, is the boot light lense case. Ok, a bit more technical....i know its an old car but any idea why it is spluttering when i put my foot down on the gas? I have already tried what a mechanic suggested in replacing the ht leads. It has also just had a service (was doing it before then)

I have tried ebay but the one thing i am finding hard to come by, is the boot light lense case. Ok, a bit more technical....i know its an old car but any idea why it is spluttering when i put my foot down on the gas? I have already tried what a mechanic suggested in replacing the ht leads. It has also just had a service (was doing it before then)

If you can't find the parts you need on ebay go to a breakers yard.

I found this part, while not listed as for your model, it appears to me to be exactly like the boot light lens that was in my MK1.

May be worth a shot for the price-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Puma-97-01-Interior-Boot-Lamp-Holder-/320603462809?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa5749c99