Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 Door 'zetec S' Styling Option?

b1g_dav3

Just come across a company that does the Zetec S kit, or one similar, for the American market and because they only have 5 door hatch's, have come up with a sideskirt for it;

http://3dcarbon.com/style_kits.asp?ID=76&l1=0&l2=2&l3=8&l4=14

Could be an option for people here with 5 door Fez's perhaps? Not sure on shipping, but $237 dollars a piece isn't too bad really.

• 3 weeks later...

I emailed them to ask about a price for shipping to the UK. That was a week ago and not had anything back yet :(

Just come across a company that does the Zetec S kit, or one similar, for the American market and because they only have 5 door hatch's, have come up with a sideskirt for it;

http://3dcarbon.com/...l2=2&l3=8&l4=14

Could be an option for people here with 5 door Fez's perhaps? Not sure on shipping, but $237 dollars a piece isn't too bad really.

Nice Find mate,

since it is a genuine ford item with a ford part number, i would check my local ford dealer and see what price they could supply them for too.

I emailed them to ask about a price for shipping to the UK. That was a week ago and not had anything back yet :(

hi mate,

if you do decide to import from america,

when you pay for the ask the seller to mark the item as a gift on the decleration form or declare the value of the shipment at $90

this will help you when they arrive in to the uk because the customs will charge you some import tax on items shipped in from america based on the price that is printed on the decleration label,

if the item is marked as a gift then they most likely wont charge you anything because its declared as a gift to you.

but if they do decide to charge you, then the charge would be based on the value of the item which the seller has marked as $90 resulting in you having to pay £9-£12 on delivery at your door.

hope this helps mate.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club