AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

DaveC118

Mk4 2011 Titanium X Sport 2.2 (200Ps)

3 posts in this topic

I have been give the opportunity to buy a 2011 Titanium X Sport 2.2TDi (200ps) with 5800mils on the clock for £17,499.

I was already to do a deal before i started reading the complains of people with the actual MPG of the 2.2, most complaining they cannot get above 40mpg on a long steady run and other getting an average of about 34mpg.

To those that own the same model, is this a true reflection?

Thanks

I have been give the opportunity to buy a 2011 Titanium X Sport 2.2TDi (200ps) with 5800mils on the clock for £17,499.

I was already to do a deal before i started reading the complains of people with the actual MPG of the 2.2, most complaining they cannot get above 40mpg on a long steady run and other getting an average of about 34mpg.

To those that own the same model, is this a true reflection?

Thanks

Hi Dave c , I've got a 2009 2.2 titanium x sport, firstly I love the car, mines has 65000 n it's a brill car to drive, as for mpg, well that's another story! If you can be refrained enuf to keep at 60, try n not be hard on pull off , n drive like miss days, then you might see 45 mpg, but I get more like 37 mpg, I'm not two hard, but if your looking for brill mpg Dave, then go for the 1.8 or the 2.0, n you will get far better mpg, but if you want a fast smooth car n you can handle the mpg, then the 2.2 is the one to go for, your car is a newer one than mine , so you might find you get better mpg, but I dought it given its 25 bhp more, all the best in you hunt for a new car,