Do Not Sell My Personal Information

new a new shape fiestafiesta best price deal ?

captainkevey

hi new to the forum my son is in the market to buy /options a new shape fiesta style 1.25 any ideas from anyone as to where to start looking we have the facility for a ford privelage voucher and may be interested in purchase of options for 2-3 years we are in liverpool any help greatfully recieved

regards kev

Search internet deals first and see if your dealer will match it. You may find going upto a Zetec trim will be cheaper as thats the trim with most discounts

hi new to the forum my son is in the market to buy /options a new shape fiesta style 1.25 any ideas from anyone as to where to start looking we have the facility for a ford privelage voucher and may be interested in purchase of options for 2-3 years we are in liverpool any help greatfully recieved

regards kev

Look at Dealdrivers. http://www.dealdrivers.co.uk New model at £7,416 delivered. I have just bought today a new fiesta titanium 1.4 with extras. Best of luck. I think prices are rising next week.

Hi best model is the Zetec with the free bluetooth and £500 discount. Unless you want the Style for the samller engine. Style you can get a 1.25 (82ps) or a (60ps) the 60ps will save you money. The thing about drive the deal is you hear lots of horror storys because they are a brokers I sell fords and we go up against these website with stupid offers that retailers cant beat. But if you want low cost prepair for low level of service. The amount of people who order through brokers then come back to us 2-3 weeks later is massive because these place over promise and under deliver. Always buy from retailer they will always do the best price they can shop around other retialers if you want but if everyone buys from brokers then retailers will go under and seen as brokers get them from retairs then brokers will go too. Plus you get a place to complain then if worst should happen and not just a phone number. Retailers will give deposits back so not to get bad press brokers dont care so you wont see that money again

Not sure if adzmcp post is correct. My arrangement was via Deal Drivers not Drive the Deal. Although I went via Dealdrivers, My purchase was direct with a Ford main dealer. Dealdrivers only introduce me to the main Ford dealer. I have paid my deposit to a main dealer and will buy my car from that main Ford dealer. No transaction is made between myself and dealdrivers. I will udate this post in acout 10 weeks when my car will arrive. The only disadvantage is that the main Ford dealer is about 200 miles away. How I can purchase at such a cheap price I don't know. I would much rather purchase from my local Ford dealer but at a price of £2,300 less than the best price from my local dealer for a high spec titanium with extras is too much to ignore.

Can someone enlighten me. I will post when my car arrives.

I went to a big garage and got 1.5k off, tried a small independant at end of month (last day) got 2.5k off a 1.6 titanium.

Basically negotiate hard, and i mean hard.

Not sure if adzmcp post is correct. My arrangement was via Deal Drivers not Drive the Deal. Although I went via Dealdrivers, My purchase was direct with a Ford main dealer. Dealdrivers only introduce me to the main Ford dealer. I have paid my deposit to a main dealer and will buy my car from that main Ford dealer. No transaction is made between myself and dealdrivers. I will udate this post in acout 10 weeks when my car will arrive. The only disadvantage is that the main Ford dealer is about 200 miles away. How I can purchase at such a cheap price I don't know. I would much rather purchase from my local Ford dealer but at a price of £2,300 less than the best price from my local dealer for a high spec titanium with extras is too much to ignore.

Can someone enlighten me. I will post when my car arrives.

Sorry miss read I thought you were dealing with Drive the Deal. Apologize. That sounds like a good site to hunt for a good deal for you.

Going to dealers the last week of a month is a good way to get a good deal or even better the last week of a quarter they are really desperate to do deals to reach targets

Sorry miss read I thought you were dealing with Drive the Deal. Apologize. That sounds like a good site to hunt for a good deal for you.

Going to dealers the last week of a month is a good way to get a good deal or even better the last week of a quarter they are really desperate to do deals to reach targets

That was a great deal Freedrive. In my case, for a 1.4 titanium with lots of extras, the list price was £15.8K. On 31 Jan, the offer from the dealer was £14.8K and I got it for £12.5K. A £2.3K saving. Factory order though. So lets see what happens. what disappoints me is that the dealer salesman gave us a good demonstration and I felt guilty going elsewhere. I have just sent the guy £30 in Waitrose and John Lewis vouchers. Hope is is not too gutted in loosing the sale.

Adzmcp. How can the above happen. Do dealers have the ability to negotiate that and what should we do to get a god deal. I don't like negotiating hard as Freedrive stated.

Well dealers always start months or quarters with targets and figures to hit. They will always do a deal to suit the customer at anytime but are more unwilling to lose lots of money at the start of a month or quarter. As a month comes to an end if you go to a dealer and they need a few sales to hit target they will give you an amazing deal becasue if they hit target they will get a bonus from the manufacture if they dont they dont recive a penny. But the best time is near end of a quarter. March / June / September / December. If they dont hit the quarter targets they miss out on there BIG Bonus as a retailer hence why they will do mega deals becasue you are not just buying a car to them you the figure they need to reach target. BUT this does not mean they will do a MASSIVE Amount of money off just more than normal so good deals can be found. Some dealers around like the one you bought from sometimes missed targets etc so need to make up numbers to make sure they hit target to get the bonus so they will do blow out deals while others wont.

Sorry 5 door and petrol, you will have probably noticed te Tech pack in the spec

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club