Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Arturs

What Is Cd Rom

3 posts in this topic

hello guys

as ussually one day i bought some songs from itunes and burn them on cd i do it always ithad worked always but now ive tried diffrent CD'S songs when i put the cd in it says for couple of sec cd play and then it says cd rom

The CD needs to be writable , if your getting CD Rom then it's either not a writable CD or the CD has been finalized already and can not be written too.

Or you have written to the CD but not finalized it therefore you will need to finalize it before it will work in most standard cd players.

You need to finalise the disc before it will play on a CD player and also ensure the files are in .wav format.