Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Name: Shabaz
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
  • Year: 2009

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:12 PM

I have just ordered today my wife's new fiesta 1.4 with standard leather trim. We were thinking about the "individual leather" but decided on the standard. We can't seem to find any cars with leather to make a valid judgement. Can anyone explain if there is any quality differences between the 2 seats in terms of build quality and leather quality. Thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 hedgepig

hedgepig

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.0 125 Titanium X
  • Year: 2013

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:50 PM

I have just ordered today my wife's new fiesta 1.4 with standard leather trim. We were thinking about the "individual leather" but decided on the standard. We can't seem to find any cars with leather to make a valid judgement. Can anyone explain if there is any quality differences between the 2 seats in terms of build quality and leather quality. Thanks

I looked at the individual leather for mine but apart from personalised touches which added a lot of extra wonga to the price I couldn't see much difference.

Mine's got the leather pack and I'm very pleased with the quality so I'm glad I didn't waste any money "personalising" it.

#3 shabazmo

shabazmo

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Name: Shabaz
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
  • Year: 2009

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:58 PM

Thanks for the reply. It reasures me that I made the right choice. Any chance of some pictures. I see you went for the Hot magenta as well.

#4 Freedive

Freedive

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium
Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:31 PM

Thanks for the reply. It reasures me that I made the right choice. Any chance of some pictures. I see you went for the Hot magenta as well.

Yeah Hot Magenta with leather is a good choice. The leather is actually slightly grey but adds a bit of class. It's not cheapy shiny leather like my old Peugeot, but has matt finish and more supple.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users