Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Galaxy Titanium X 3 Weeks Old

ELVEY

Hello folks

Just thought I would post to let you know how I am settling in with my new ride.

I have been very pleased with the car so far, great kick from the engine, my first diesel ever and it is mated to the PowerShift box too the revs are so much lower compared to my previous car, Toyota Previa 2.4 auto.

I have had some warranty work carried out on the drivers seat base which has been replaced due to a rip in the leather from "hand over day". The dealer wanted me to keep an eye on it and wait till it gtot worse before replacing it, but I wasn't happy with that suggestion.

I have fitted LED Bulbs to the number plate and side lights which blend in well with the Zennons.

I also have some 17 inch wheels off my old car which I am deciding whether to replace Fords 17 inch alloys or not. Decisions, decisions

Hi and Welcome to FOC

dunno if the mk3 is the same but make sure the tyres are xl rated as on the mk2.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club