Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Walk Home Feature On Galaxy

ELVEY

I know it sounds like the car is broken down and it is some feature that helps you walk home,but, apparently you can set the headlights to stay on for a period of time so that your path is illuminated by the headlights. Have looked through the handbook and I don't appear to be able to find the info I need.

Any suggestions. (the flood gates are now open me thinks)

if you have this feature on your car it is operated as thus, remove key from ignition,pull main beam stalk to operate high beam and then get out and lock the car, the lights will stay on for 30 seconds and then go out.

Thanks for your speedy reply

I have keyless entry on the car so I assume if I just turn the engine off via the Power Start button pull the indicator towards me then get out and lock the car it may work?

It is a Titanium X Galaxy 2012 so would hope it does have this feature. I do know that the side lights come on when I unlock it so may only have the unlock feature. I will try and report back on my findings.

Back to report my findings.

It works but I was thinking that once this was set the first time it would operate all time, but each time you want this feature to work you have to pull the indicator to turn it on. Thanks for helping me sort this out.

yes you have to manually do this every time you want to use it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club