Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 Remote Central Locking Upgrade

crazylad10

Just a quick question guys as i only have the mk6 fiesta finesse it only came with standard central locking and im just wondering is it possible to upgrade it to remote central locking and what sort of price would you be looking at for it.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

did u ever have any luck with this mate, looking to do the same.

I have done this I ordered a hawk central locking system off eBay cost me £20 it comes with 2 carbon fibre key fobs and I fitted it to my 04 fiesta finesse its pretty straight forward once you know the right wires if you get one ordered any have any questions i can talk you through it email me on southwestsecurity@live.co.uk as i don't get notifications if you reply here

Cheers

Rich

Very easy to do replace the whole GEM module from a fiesta that was equipped with remote central locking, I did it to mine and only cost 30 for the module 30 for a brand new key and a fiver to get it cut, programming the new key can be done yourself as long as you have two original keys that can start your car.
Look at this link for a very cheap GEM module.....http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251252542577?redirect=mobile
Don't know if it will fit your car. Is yours a prefacelift? You need to make sure you replace the module with one from same number of doors as yours.
Hope this helps

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club